The Truth

They all fell into silent. No-one talked. They all watch Adam as he was going nuts. Lui smirked. "You gotta be kidding right?"

Adam sighed. "I knew you guys wouldn't beleive me"

"But wait" Shu talked. "Think about what happened to us last few days. Those people just dissolved into the air. Adam must be telling the truth"

Xander nodded. "Yeah that's right?"

"Come on" Naoki talked. "That can happen. The technology is so advance now anything is possible. And that guy is saying he's an alien. "

"I think we should let him finish" Ben said.

Everyone fall into silent. Adam talked again. " My world is not earth. I'm not from it actually my planet is far away and it's called Nebula. There are many people living there just like earth. And our technology is far more advance than yours. That's why we found ways to travel across the universe without any spaceships. "

"That's impossible " Naoki said adjusting his glasses.

"No its possible. We have many scientists working on those things. My father support them to find new ways to travel and as a result we found about the black holes. Using that we advance our technology far enough to travel through it using the gravity. That's how I came here. And the people with the purple hues are an organization called " The Reeds" they always wanted our technology to travel around the universe and rule the world. They spied on us and as a result they stole one of our space travelers and using that they came to earth. We have to find it and destroy that thing only that way we can finish all over" he finished his long talk.

"Do you think we believe it?" Lui asked.

Adam smiled. "I can prove it" he closed his eyes and concentrate. A light blue light appeared in his hand and soon he was holding a dagger.

Valt's eyes widen. "You can do magic"

Adam smiled. "It's not magic. In our world beys are not just games there are real spirits in them. And the owner can summon it's weapon whenever he want."

"This is getting weirder" Ukyo said glancing at the dagger.

They all sat in silence. Everyone was deep in thought glancing at Adam. They all had doubts. It's hard to believe what Adam was saying.

Shu broke the silence. He got up as he walked to Adam. "I believe you I know you're telling the truth"

Adam beamed. "I knew you would believe me"

Shu turned to the guys. "We have to save Daigo and we don't have any other option we should believe Adam if we wanna save him. And if someone don't wanna be part of it you can go now"

Valt was the first to talk. "Shu I'm coming Daigo is my friend as well let's do this"

"Yeah I'm coming too" Wakiya said. Then honcho said the same thing.

Shu looked at Xander. "Of course we're coming you can't take the fun alone" Xander said smiling.

The others eventually agreed. Shu looked at Lui who was deep in thought.  "I'll come" he said simply.

"Okay" Adam said "we need a plan to find the space traveler. If we destroyed it everything will be okay"

Naoki took his tab as he check up something. "I think I can track by the gravity of it"

"Yeah" Ukyo said walking to him. "But how do we gonna destroy it"

"Let's think about it later" Zac said. "First let's find out where is this thing is"

They all sat in silence until Zac broke it. "You have a nice place Shu gotta say it's clean"

Shu smiled. "Thanks I like it cleaned"

Akira got up as he walked to a wall where there was pictures of Shu and his parents. His gaze fell into a photo where Shu and his parents were. A sudden thought tackles his mind. "He look nothing like his parents " but he didn't say it loud. Yugo joined him.

He looked at the picture too the same thought tackling his mind. Shu looked at the two. "Yeah I look nothing like my parents" the two of them turned to Shu.

"What?" Akira asked. "You didn't just read my mind"

Shu shrugged. "I wish I could but I'm kinda used to it everyone told me that"

Valt went to them and looked at the photo. "Shu did you hang them recently? "

Shu shook his head. "I hang them a long time ago "

Valt looked surprised. "Then how come I never seen it"

This time it was Shu who looked surprised. "Wait you haven't?"

Wakiya smirked. "Oh come on, he only comes to eat that's why"

"To eat?" Ben asked.

Wakiya nodded. And about to say something as Naoki cut him off.

"I found it" Naoki yelled. Everyone gathered around him. "This is the place he said pointing at the map"

Gou looked more cautiously. "Anyone recognize this place?"

"Yeah" Honcho talked. "This is not good"

"What?" Lui asked.

"Isn't this that construction site?" Ken asked through Keru.

Honcho nodded. "It is and this place is so spooky."

Ukyo looked at the shaking blonde. "You said you're only scared of Jin and unicorns"

"But this place is dark even in the noon"

"Great place to hide the space traveler" Adam muttered rubbing his chin.

"Don't worry my spirits will help you" Jin said in a low tone.

Honcho shuddered.

"Okay" Lui said. "I think we should get going "

"Yeah Lui is right" Quon added as he joined to the group.

Shu looked back at the photo of his mom and dad. His mom had black hair and blue eyes and his father had black hair and green eyes. Shu smiled. "No matter the appearance they are still his parents " he thought as he ran to others.

------------------------------------------------------
With Daigo

Daigo opened his eyes with a throbbing pain of the back  of his head. The surrounding was pitch black. He waited for a moment still his eyes adjust to the surrounding.

"Where am I?" He muttered to himself. As he tried to shook away the headache.

"Well well look who is awake" a voice boom through the darkness. Then a man in a black hoodie and a black mask came out. His eyes were glowing on purple.

"What do you want?" Daigo hissed.

"Pretty brave aren't you?" The man said letting out a chuckle.
"Don't worry we don't want anything you're only a bait"

Daigo narrowed his eyes. "What do you mean?"

"Do you think I would spill the beans?" He talked. Then he walked away. "Enjoy your stay here"

It's over. I'm off. Sayonara~