Saving a friend

They all arrived to the place. It was dark and gloomy. The place can exactly creep out someone.

"Honcho is right. This place is spooky" Akira said looking at the broken Windows of the building.

Honcho gulped. "Do we have to do this? I mean one should guard the doors "

"No splitting up wouldn't be a good idea" Adam said.

Jin smiled. "Perfect place to my souls. I'm in I can't wait to go in"

Honcho yelped as he jump away from the boy.

"Lets go" Xander said taking the lead. They all walked to the building. There was no sign of the gang. Adam looked through a hole in the door to confirm that no-one was in there. When he confirmed that he signalled others to follow him. They tiptoed inside making no sounds as possible. Suddenly a door open as two armed men came outside. The gang quickly his themselves observing the two males.

"Where is that boy?" One asked.

"Oh he's fine not really fine and he won't spill a word about his friends but soon the others will come to save him" The other man said.

Shu looked at Adam. "It's a trap" he mouthed.

Adam nodded "but we have to save Daigo" he mouthed back.

As soon as the two men went out of their sight. They walked in. The room was dimly lit. It's hard to see the others faces. They all looked around to see an exit but before that someone put on a light making the area bright. Shu winced and waited his eyes to adjust the light around him. He blinked few times and looked around, they were surrounded.

"What do you want?" Adam hissed.

One man smiled. He looked like the one who battled with Shu. "You came right to our trap welcome our little prisoners"

Lui growled as he looked at the man. "Huh? Prisoners? that won't be easy you know"

The man walked to Lui. "Quite a stubborn one aren't you?"

"None of your problem" Lui exclaimed.

"Who are you?" Zac asked raising his eyebrow.

The man chuckled. "Oh no of course you don't know. Sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Salem the General of the group the reeds"

"The General?" Xander talked.

The man nodded. "Take them to the cells"

"We aren't -" Wakiya started but was cut out by a pain in his head. And soon blacked out.

Ukyo was the first to get up. He tried to move his hands but eventually failed. He was chained. He struggled but nothing worked. Beside him Xander groaned as he opened his eyes. He struggled pulling the chain.

"It's no use Xander" Ukyo said.

Xander looked at the boy and nodded. "I think so too"

They waited for a few minutes as others slowly opened their eyes. Lui growled trying to escape. "Come on Lui don't waste your energy" Zac said.

Lui just growl at him as he look away. Adam opened his eyes. "We came into a death trap"

"Yeah we figured it out" Wakiya snarled. "The thing we still don't know is how to get out from here"

"Maybe Naoki has an idea" Adam suggested looking at Naoki.

Everyone looked at him with hopeful faces. Naoki smiled. "Sorry I don't have a plan"

"Seriously then why did you smiled like you have one" Yugo asked.

"Just to light up the mood" Naoki replied.