O N E

Thursday, 19 September, 2019

Zyre

It wasn't like I ever signed up to be tied up and blindfolded as I was led to god knows where.

I didn't do anything to deserve this -- well....I did run when those two girls spotted me. I guess running did make me seem guilty of something.

And yes, I did say two girls.

First of all, I'm not athletic at all and I don't run very fast at all; secondly, those girls were a hell of a lot stronger than they looked....a lot faster than I expected too, they were just so....small, I didn't expect them to as strong as freaking bodybuilders. Maybe I'm just weak.

Weaker than I thought anyway.

And that's practically how I ended up with my hands tied together behind my back with rope and a blindfold over my eyes....well, it was more like a giant hat they placed over my head.

I didn't know how long we had been walking for, but eventually, I was forced in through a door and shoved down into a chair, where I was then restrained with even more rope. Were they expecting me to break out of this rope or what? I'm no superhero.

"You're saying he's a spy?" I heard a male voice say from behind me, their voice was rough, yet kinda soothing, though, it wasn't too deep.

"Maybe," I heard a girl's voice, probably one of the ones that tackled me, "We saw him staring at us and he bolted, didn't get very far, though. Like, at all."

Okay...ouch.

I cleared my throat, "I can hear you, you know."

"Hush!" another female voice silenced me, "Prisoners are not supposed to talk back unless they want to die."

"Woah, whoa, whoa," I hear the male voice interject, "Who said anything about killing someone?"

"Me."

"No," he said, "We're not killing anyone."

"That'd be appreciated," I told them.

"Besides, if he really is a spy, then we can get useful information out of him," the first female voice said, "then, we can kill him."

"Hell yeah!" the second girl exclaimed.

"I'm not a spy!" I cried out, "And, please, no more talking about killing me."

Suddenly, the hat was pulled off my head, and I found myself in a room with concrete walls and flooring with windows along the back wall on the upper half of them.

"Uh, nice place you got here," I commented, looking around.

One of the girls had milk chocolate skin, black spiral curls, and golden eyes, who looked very unamused. She was wearing a black, sleeveless, turtleneck sweater with black cargo pants and a brown leather belt. The other had bronze skin and bubblegum pink hair that stopped at her hips with ice blue eyes and had a scowl on her face. She was wearing a black crop top and green camo pants.

And the last one in the room was a guy, who looked about my age. He had pastel rainbow hair and gorgeous silver eyes, he even had some muscles....that's more than I could say about myself. He was wearing a simple white t-shirt and ripped blue jeans. And damn, this guy was handsome.

"If everyone here is as hot as you, then I might just be in heaven," I flirted, winking at the rainbow-haired boy.

He chuckled at that, "I can assure you that you still have a pulse, and sadly...for you, I'm already taken."