Home Not So Sweet Home

I woke up as normal: in a hard bed covered in wolf hides. It's been a week since I last saw a wolf. I let a sigh escape my chapped lips before I heard a knock at my door. "Come in!" I yelled before popping my back.

Urgrad walked in, a bouquet of mountain flowers and a sweet roll in his hands. I smiled as he sat beside me.

"Happy birthday!" He said happily. I took the sweet roll and he set the flowers on my night stand. I smiled and he smirked at me. "Your awesome... Alduin..." I sneer. He smiled and said, "How dare the speak thy name Odaviing!" He roared then tackled me. I laugh under his grip and we let go. We lay back and laugh for a bit. It was moments like this that I loved.

We loved to play around as dragons. We even learned a Thu'um. "Don't make me Fus Ro Dah your ass to Whiterun!" I joke. We laughed and hey laid back on my bed. I looked at him and smiled. He did to. I looked into his baby blue eyes. His blonde hair was messy as it hung beside his face.

"I knew about the pups." He said sternly. His blue eyes now held a serious gaze. "I know about your love for wolves." He said next, to break the silence. My smile fell. "I... I couldn't care for them to. I'm a Silver Hand for Talos's sake! They'll be better with a pack." I said before my voice trailed off. "How about in a month or two I take you to see them? Okay?" He asked nicely. I nodded as my smile returned.

------

It was time to visit them. Visit my puppies. My best friends. But we had to sneak out first. This was our plan: Sneak me into the city, then I had to go to Jorrvaskr. Urgrad was going to leave me alone, but keep watch outside. I had to meet back by sundown or he would claim I was captured.

I walked down the street and to the door of Jorrvaskr. I pulled my hood over my head and slunk inside. I stepped on the balls of my feet before I heard a deep growl. I lifted my hands in defense.

Two medium sized snow wolves came up to me. I immediately noticed the two and lowered my hands. They stopped growling and began to wag their tails. "My pups!" I said happily. I bent down burry my my hands into their soft fur.

"I knew you'd come back. I could smell you, Silver Hand." An all so familiar voice growled.

I fell back I surprise to see the man from before tower over me.