Broken

-Farkas-

I awoke groggily from Y/n's bedside. My back was hurting from being bent the was I was sleeping. I popped it and looked around the room. Y/n was asleep, Vilkas was as well. I sat back in my chair. My armour was taken at that camp. I hadn't taken my swipe, so it was I my room.

I heard footsteps running quickly down the hall. The door opened and slammed against the wood. Vilkas jumped awake, panting. Y/n had tried to sit up and was now coughing. I glared at the person who entered.

"What is the meaning of this, Aela?" Vilkas growled, calming down. "Vilkas! We need you to look at this! Now!" Aela yelled. Y/n was finally able to quit coughing. Vilkas stood slowly and followed Aela. I watched the now empty doorway. "Y-You can go." Y/n said, softly smiling at me. I sighed and ran to catch up.

We stopped in the dinning hall. Ria was kneeling down, talking to a young Kahjit. His fur was orange with darker stripes. "What the?" I ask. Ria turned to us. She handed Vilkas a note that he read aloud.

"Dear Companions... This is my daughter, Micha. My husband and I are Kahjits as well, but he is a werewolf. Micha has Beast Blood and has learned to shift. My husband died recently and I can't take her anymore. She needs those who can train her properly. Please give her a good life..." Vilkas finished and looked at the Kahjit.

She looked at Vilkas, before turning to Ria. Ria and Athis exchanged glances before he sighed. "Athis and I can take her in!" Ria said. The small cat lit up and began to mess with the dress she had on. Vilkas walked up to her and knelt down. "Show us your wolf..." He said calmly.

Micha took a step back and began to shift. Her green eyes turned yellow and her fur became a rusty color. Her wolf, just a pup, was rust red with lighter red spots. "Can you shift back?" He asked. The Kahjit turned back, quickly. Her clothes in tact. "Did your father teach you that?" Vilkas asked calmly. She nodded.

"Ria, are you sure you want to take care of her?" He asked. She nodded, "Athis and I have wanted a child. We can't have one of our own..." "I don't mind..." Micha said quietly. Her voice was gentle.

Athis smiled and walked over to Ria. He put a hand on her back and knelt down. Micha ran over and tackled them in a hug. They smiled and hugged back. I saw Ria smile. I smiled and began to walk away. I heard Aela sigh.

"I... Have something to say." Aela spoke loud and clear. "I'm expecting. Skjor is the father. I guess now is a time to say it..." Vilkas looked taken aback. Ria clapped and everyone else did too. I found myself clapping. Aela sighed as if she just released a burden she'd been holding.

"How many of you are there?" Micha asked. "14." I said. She moved her head around, counting. "I only see 13?" She spoke. "One was injured badly while saving me." Vilkas said. Her face became shocked. "Oh..." I turned around to make my way to where Y/n was.

When i turned the corner she was standing there. "Why are you out of bed?" I sigh. "W-Why not? I was curious." She said blankly. She turned to walk into the dinning hall. "I did not bring her here, I swear!" I said as she walked to Aela. "I ch-chose to come." She said. Micha looked amused.

Y/n sat down in a chair. "Oh, hello!" Micha chirps. "H-Hi." Y/n says to her.

-Y/n-

I wasn't gonna sit in that room all day. I got up from my bed, ignoring the pain in my throat. Everyone was clapping when I walked out. I looked over the corner and saw a small orange Kahjit.

Farkas said something and turned my way. I duck behind the wall but he still sees me. "Why are you out of bed?" He sighed. "W-Why not? I was curious." I state. I walk past him and into the room. "I did not bring her here, I swear!" Farkas said quickly, walking to Aela. "I ch-chose to come." I hated not being able to talk properly. The Kahjit looked almost amused.