chapter 7

At the end of that day, I just had to walk with Hyunjin home. So I was going to go to his locker, until another person stopped me. It was Jaemin.

He asked if I could walk home with him, but I turned it down. I told that I was going somewhere.

But then again Hwayoung had to stop me.

"Ok, this has to be the last time. Stop. It was going so well, just face the truth." She said.

"What truth? The only person that should know the truth is you. You should know that you can't keep me from talking to or even seeing my best friend. He's been my best friend since I was 5 years old." I said frustrated.

I was just so pissed. I kept my cool though because we were still in school.

"No I know the real truth. That he no longer needs you." She said.

Those words hurt.

"He no longer needs you because he has me. I'm giving everything you gave him and more." She said and left me.

I couldn't figure out what I just felt. The words no longer needs you. Those words hit me like a fast train.

Were those words actually true? Did he really not need me anymore. Was he leaving me too?

A/N: a made this chapter so short but I just feel like it should just stay this way. It fits better with the story