chapter 32

I went over to her and this guy and talked to her.

"Hello. I really enjoyed looking at your work." I said to her.

*end of Hyunjin's POV*

I turned around and there Hyunjin was. Standing next to his girlfriend, Hwayoung.

"Thank you." I bowed to them.

"Hello, I'm Hwang Hyunjin. And who is this?" He said pointing to Jaemin.

"This is my friend Jaemin, we've actually been roommates in London for the past two years. But he's moving to Korea permanently, unlike me." I said fake smiling.

"Oh well I wish you both the best." He said and walked away.

As he walked away he I saw him hold hands with Hwayoung. All the memories of when I loved Hyunjin and had to watch him love her instead of me.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin asked.

I nodded, "I'm going to the bathroom."

I left to the bathroom and walked in. Letting out a sigh, I looked at myself in the mirror.

You don't love him anymore, okay. Just play it cool.

I was going to leave but Hwayoung walked in. I barely knew what to do then. She took out a lip gloss out of her purse and touched up.

"I see you're here with your boyfriend huh?" She turned and looked at me.

"He's not my boyfriend." I sternly said.

"Whatever. I just can't believe you left Hyunjin for another person. How selfish can you be? When you left I had to be there for him. He was devastated." She said.

"Me and Jaemin met in London. You don't know the whole story, so stop assuming things about me or whatever happened between me and Hyunjin before." I said to her.

"I'm not the one who's lying. You knew Jaemin before you left. I remember that day you too went out together, you were still in Korea. Selfish, you couldn't even think of Hyunjin even a little." She said and rolled her eyes.

I couldn't say any more. I knew that if I told her anything more that I would regret saying it. I just washed my hands and as I washing my hands, she threw so much water in herself.

"Ah, Ha Yoon why did you that?" She screamed so loud that everyone heard it.

I looked at her in shock at what she did to herself. Her outfit was wet all over. Then Hyunjin came running in and looked at us two.

He saw her wet outfit and my wet hands. Hyunjin went and helped clean her dry.

"Why did you do that?" He asked me. I could tell he was mad. Mad at me.

"I- um-" I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. I was speechless.

I had never seen Hyunjin this mad before. And it was at me.

I just walked out and Jaemin followed me. I ran down the road and stopped at the corner of the block.

I just sat there and started to cry.

"Why are you crying?" Jaemin asked me.

"I don't know. You don't know about my past. And the way you treat me is not based on my past. Right?" I said to him.

He nodded.

"It's just that... those two people were my past. Two things that defined my past. I wish they weren't apart of my it. But there's no way I can change it." I said.

Jaemin just sat there and listened. I liked that about him. He gave me great advice, but only when I needed it. But when I didn't want any advice he listened to what I had to say.

"Thank you." I turned to him.

"For what?" He asked.

"For listening. For not judging me about my past." I pulled him into a hug.