chapter 30

I woke up to the sound of a loud alarm and I jumped up.

Today I was going to one of the biggest art festivals in the world.

I changed into a more presentable outfit and headed down to the lobby. That morning we were getting fitted for our outfits.

This was the first time I was doing this done. I only saw this be done in the movies and with only huge celebrities. And now I was getting done too.

Everyone gathered in the lobby and waited for the car to arrive. And when it did we headed to the location. It was pretty boutique in a dryer part of Seoul. But you could tell by looking at it that it was an expensive place.

"Hello! Welcome Miss Lee Jung-ja your stylist is in the back." A worker told us as we walked in.

We headed to the back of the store and a stylist with a rack of clothing was standing there. Miss Jung-ja then started her fitting and found her perfect outfit.

Then it was my turn. The stylist helped me pick out this beautiful flowery romper:

 The stylist helped me pick out this beautiful flowery romper:

I loved it. Then we payed for everything and went on our way. We then went to a jewelry shop and picked out some jewelry.

I picked out a nice pair of earrings, a gold bangle, and a simple necklace. I felt like it good with my outfit well.

We headed back to the hotel and changed into all our attire. I went to the lobby early and saw that Jaemin was waiting. I went up to him and gave him a hug.

"Wow. You look good." He said to me.

"Thanks. Shall we go now?" I said.

And he showed me to his car and I followed him there. Jaemin was bringing me to the event and I wanted to go early because I wanted to hang with Jaemin a little longer.

*Hyunjin's POV*

"Hey Hyunjin there is this art festival going on today want to come with me?" Hwayoung asked me.

"Sure." I said.

I loved looking at art. Ha Yoon really helped me appreciate the beauty of art. She has drawn me some good pieces but that was before. It had been a long time since I took some time to look at art.

So I just decided to go to the festival with Hwayoung. I want to see what interest she has in art.

Ha Yoon taught me about the stories that the artists tell through their art. It fascinated me. I loved reading the stories she told through art. They were all so interesting.

Hwayoung and I got dressed and headed to the venue.

*end of Hyunjin's POV*