To late to Apologize

Toni's P.O.V.

I made a group chat with me,Brooklyn,Ski and ,Jah I was scared out my mind but I ended up doing it.

Everybody! I would like to say something I apologize about everything Ski I'm so sorry I broke your heart and I was dumb for that you never did anything bad to me you did nothing but treat me right😔.

Brooklyn I'm so sorry I lied to you I didn't want to tell you because you were gonna judge me and maybe you was going to stop being my bestfriend and I didn't want that to happen so I kept it to myself😢.

Jahseh I'm sorry for breaking you Vrothers heart you were the reason why we stayed together and you helped me through rough times and I feel like I did you wrong,Brooklyn wrong,and Ski wrong if you all can just please give me a chance I will change a be a better person I promise I will💔😢.

Brooklyn😔💔:😑idk I'm still kinda mad

Jahseh😢:Man🤦🏽‍♂️idk

Stokeley😢💔😔:Lets not forget your the victim you cheated on me.

Toni:Yes I know and I was stupid but I don't want our bond to break like it is now.

Brooklyn😔💔:I need time to think about this.

Jahseh😢:Me too

Stokeley😢💔😔:Ehh idk🤷🏽‍♂️.

I put my phone down and started thinking to myself why the fuck would I do that I'm just so stupid me and coolie stopped whatever was going on between us and we are just friends now I stop myself from doing anything with coolie if it seems to get out of hand I just want stokeley back because I miss him and I love him I took a shower and ate and went to sleep.

_________________________________

Coolie's P.O.V.

I woke up in bed thinking about this I had to face ski face to face and apologize about what my stupid ass did so I got up and got dressed and went to Brooklyn and Jahsehs house.

__________________________________
When I pulled up the first person I saw was Ski I parked the car and walked up to ski

"Yo Ski" he tried to walk away and get in the house but I caught him.

"Man what the fuck you want" Ski said

"Look I really apologize for my actions my stupid ass knew you and Toni was a thing and I don't know why I got in the middle of that man I swear I'm sorry like it or not but I just want us to stay together

"Us? What the fuck is us?"

The whole gang I said

He laughed "Nah mane it ain't no us it's just Me,Jahseh,Brooklyn,Scheme,Olivia,and cleo we don't fuck with y'all no more"

I felt real mad cause they all just left us like we wasn't shit but at the same time I shouldn't be mad at him I should be mad at myself and Toni cause Toni was the one who wanted me I was the one who was like Nah I can't do that to ski but my dumbass listening to Toni I'm finna let her have a piece of my mind.

"You hear me?" Ski said

I nodded yeah and walked away.

I got back in the car and drove to Toni's house

_______________________________

*knocks on the door*

*opens*

"C-coolie what are you doing here?"

No don't ask me what I'm doing here this is all your fault

"What"

Your the reason why everybody is mad at us I kept telling you I didn't wanna do this with you but you kept on begging and now look at us look at everybody they all are mad at you and it's your fault you know what Toni I don't even wanna see you anymore don't call me nun of that until you get everything fixed with everybody.

"Coolie please don't go your the only person I have" Toni said

Well not anymore....I said looking over my shoulder and walking out the door.

*Lost in the world plays by Kanye west*
No literally play that song.

I turned up the radio and started to drive off getting angrier and angrier speeding up going past the speed limit then.

~car crashes~