Wet dreams

Jahseh's P.O.V.

My mom was seh-seh and Aidan to some circus so I knew she wasn't gonna bring seh-seh back so I packed him a over night bag she texted me saying she was outside so I called seh-seh and put his shoes on walking him outside to the car putting him in the car seat and buckling him up.

"UNCLE AIDAN....GRANNY CLEO"

"Hi seh-seh" Aidan said

"Hey my sweet baby" mom said

"Okay Jahseh We should get going I don't want Aidan to miss the B A L L O O N A N I M A L S"

She said spelling it out Ight y'all have fun now.

"Okay bye" momma said driving off.

I went back in the house. I was mad bored since Ski went to his girlfriends house and Brooklyn went to go get her phone cases she ordered from the mall and I think she went to go get Toni to  but I knew she was gonna be back in like another two hours cause she loves to shop plus her and Toni are still making up from their argument so I played the game for about 30minutes and I was getting tired so I stopped playing and went upstairs to take a nap hopefully by the time I wake up Brooklyn's home.
—————————————————————————-
The dream.

I was in the shower then Brooklyn came in the bathroom wearing the most sexist shit ever some Pink underwear (all black and the words were in white) she made me get hard in the shower so I hurried and turned the Cold water on but it wasn't working.

"You okay I'm there?"

Yeah I'm fine Baby

"You like something you see?"

Mmhmm you.

"Wow" She said laughing.

I finished washing my body and I tried to grab a towel that wasn't there anymore.

Brooklyn give me my towel

"No"

Why

"Because you can walk out the shower to get it."

It was already bad that I was on hard she loves making life hard for me.

{You get it cause he's on hard😂😂....No? Okay I'll stop😐Back to the story🙃.}

"Come out Baby"

Fine I walked out while my dagger was on hard she had the towel in her hand swinging it around then she stared twerking I mean that ass was moving

Twerking goddess

I made my way over to her to get my towel and started drying off in our bed room now she walked over to me bent down got on her knees and she started sucking me up.

Damn Brooklyn I said groaning under my breath she started twirling her tongue around my dick causing me to start twitching in her mouth I couldn't anymore so I busted in her mouth and she swallowed.

She got off her knees and I grabbbed her by her neck and started kissing her while my other hand was gripped to her butt smacking it we went over to the bed and she pushed me down and got on top of me and started kissing me again and she started grinding on me causing my dick to get mad hard.

I couldn't anymore she was trying to make me weak I knew what she was doing so I pushed her off and got on top and started sliding up grinding on her at the same time I put my finger on her clit which was soaking wet.

Mmm somebody must have been waiting for me, I said

"Mmmhmm" She said trying not to moan.

Just sit back and relax let daddy do his thing