Make-up part 2

Coolie's P.O.V.

I was just laying down on my phone telling my fans what happen to me then I heard a knock on the door.

"I don't wanna take that dumbass medicine I will go to sleep on my own" I said the door opened and it was Toni I sat up quickly throwing my phone almost making it fall off the bed but it didn't.

Oh Hi Toni.

"H-hey" she said

"I heard you and Ski are back vrothers now" she said

And I heard you and Brooklyn are back Bestfriends now

"Yep" she said

"You mind if I sit?"

"No" she sat down besides me

"Look I really just wanna apologize about everything if you didn't wanna do that with me I should have respected that but I didn't which made me feel so stupid and I swear we can be friends if it's fine with you-"

shhhhhh I said our faces started moving closer and closer then Toni pushes her lips on mines causing me to stop kissing her looking at her then kissing her again she pulled back.

"Ughh I'm sorry it's just I really like you"

Shhh Toni shut up and kiss these soft lips of mine.

She smiles and she kissed me "you think Ski is gonna be mad that we date?" Toni asked

Nah we already talked about it he has somebody else already.

"Oh well I'm gonna head home I just wanted to make sure you were okay"

Toni......C-Can you stay?

"Sure"

I moved over so Toni could lay down as I wrapped my hands around her and she was closing her eyes as she was laying on my chest.

"I love you."

I love you too  then I went to sleep.

Yes I'm making Toni and Coolie be together rather y'all like it or not😂🌚But I'm on Winter break now so I will be Uploading more. But bye bye guys sksksksk❤️❤️

And I know the chapters short next chapter I'm going to make it long this time.

                             Toodles✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾