going crazy

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I didn't really get any sleep at night bags were under my eyes I look like I haven't been sleep for 48hours that night Jahseh was sleep and I saw something in the corner of my eye I saw my dad.

I know this isn't real I just know it's not I tired moving but I couldn't I had sleep paralysis I couldn't open my mouth or move I couldn't even move my toes he kept coming closer so I closed my eyes tightly I opened them and he was gon I still couldn't move then he got on top of me and started screaming.

I finally was able to move I got up super fast gasping for air my heart was beating fast I turned on my light waking up Jahseh my voice was so shaky I couldn't talk.

"B-baby what's wrong"

I saw i saw I saw i saw i saw i saw i saw

"You saw what"

My dad he was standing right there in that corner and he got on the bed I couldn't move I was paralyzed.

"Brooklyn just go splash some water on your face and go to sleep" Jahseh said to me

Fine I got out of bed and went to our bathroom and I splashed water on my face then when I got done I looked in the mirror and I saw my mom behind me this time

AHHHHHHHHHHH JAHSEH BABYYYYYYYYYYY
I ran out the bathroom and jumped right on the bed

"WHAT" he said jumping up

I pointed towards the bathroom

"Brooklyn you playing to much go to damn bed"

He turned over and went to sleep I stared crying silently covering my mouth then I saw my mom and dad they both were coming towards me making me fall out the bed and hitting my head on the floor not to hard though.

AH I said backing away from them

Please leave me alone I said balling up I looked over and Jahseh was looking at me

"Brooklyn are you okay take your medicine get up"

NO DON'T TOUCH ME I said crying I heard knocking on the door

"Is everything okay in there Erielle said"

"Yeah" Jahseh said 

He gave me my pill and I took it after that he stayed up with me until I went to sleep.

Next chapter🤪🤪✌🏾