Make-up part 1

^^^play that song while your reading

Toni's P.O.V.
I was on the back porch smoking the blunt by myself

"Knock knock" I heard somebody say I turned around and it was Brooklyn she was wearing her x hoodie with some adidas leggings

Hey I said

"Hey" she said "you got another one" she asked me

You know it I said we both kinda laughed as she sat down next to me.

"Look about what had happen a few weeks back"

Look I'm sorry for everything it was all my fault I forced coolie to do stuff he didn't want to do and I should have respected that plus I don't know what I was thinking I was just being so stupid it didn't make sense and then You got mad at me which was even stupider of me basically what I'm saying is everything that happen was my fault and I was stupid and I'm so sorry I just don't wanna lose you bestfriend I want to stay with you forever and I swear I will never ever do that again I just want our whole circle to stay together especially us.

"Toni....It's okay I forgive you I'm sorry I didn't just be that bestfriend to sit down and talk with you but I had to do something else to make you not do it again that's why I didn't talk to you after that...Right after I got done texting you I changed it right back to what it was at first. "

Really? I said

"Yeah" she even showed me

"Pass the blunt" she said I gave her the blunt.

"You know coolie was in a car accident?"

"WHAT!" I said causing me to choke on the inhaled smoke I had in my mouth

"Chill he's okay now but we texted you."  Brooklyn said

Oh that's because I turned my phone off. 

"Why?"

Long story just know I was taking a long ass break from my phone.

"Okay"

Wait does this mean we are bestfriends again?

"Yes Bestfriend" I smiled and gave her a hug

I'm so sorry and I promise I won't let something like that ruin us again

"It's okay Toni now you have to talk to Ski"

Oh yeah.

"Him and coolie are cool now"

Really????

"Yeah maybe if you would have had your phone on you would known" Brooklyn said playfully

I laughed also causing both of us to laugh even harder we both stopped and looked at the night sky

"Man the moon is beautiful" Brooklyn said

I know right!

"It's just like what me and my mom use to do when I was younger" I looked at Brooklyn and asked her if she ever misses her mom even though she had a bad history

"Well yeah kinda" she said putting her head down causing a tear to fall down from her face.

I held her in my arms it's okay Brooklyn she's watching over you okay don't cry please don't cry.

"Okay" She said as I was wiping her tears.

"I should get home before seh-seh thinks I ditched his mommy daddy and son movie date"

Okay tell little one I said hi and I'm coming to get him.

"He will be happy with that one" she said walking away.

Bye bestfriend I love you.

"I love you to......Bestfriend" she said smiling and winking at me.

Once she left I finished my blunt and headed in the house. And I went to sleep.

See y'all thought I was gone make them not be cool with each-other for the rest of the book didn't yall?😂 Don't lie it's okay if I got y'all😂😂.