Rivalry

Before you start please review the list of triggers that are going to be present in this story. Be carful.
-abuse
-mental health like depression and anxiety
-mentions of rape
-death
-self harm
-heavy use of vulgar language

Hi my name is Hayla! I'm actually very proud of this story. I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

This is all obviously 100% fictional.

~~Niall's point of view~~

I was running with the ball down the field. I was able to break away from the rest of my team. I knew Tomlinson's team were right on my tail. I didn't care. All I knew was I am going to make this goal.

Times like this is when I am really alive.

I approached the goal easily getting by the defense. They looked stunned by how effortless I got past them. Yeah they never get used to that.

Before anyone could even react I reached the goal and sent the ball spiraling into the net. Styles, the goal keeper, went smashing against the ground the ball passing straight by him.

Tomlinson caught up and fell to the ground in defeat. Another game and another lose for Tomlinson.

The rest of my team eventually came over to me tackling me. I was still rushing with adrenaline so had no time to react. My vision was blurred from all the commotion.

I scored the winning goal against Tomlinson's team. And it wasn't the first time. Everyone was celebrating the victory. I was lifted off of the ground and held up by my team mates.

I glanced over at Tomlinson's team and they all hung there head in defeat. Better luck next time.

Not even 5 seconds after they hand lifted me up I had jumped down. They tried to hug me but I moved out of the way causing them to fall at my feet.

"And the normal Horan is back" one of the boys on the ground said. I chuckled and walked to the changing room leaving the celebration.

I'm extremely extremely claustrophobic and Germaphobic. I hate it when people touch me or crowd around me. I want my space.

Let's just say I've grown very very good at dodging people. It's become to the point that even if they tried they couldn't touch me. That's what makes me so good at soccer. No one can ever come near me.

I'd like to keep it that way.

The boys were slowly making there way into the changing room so I grabbed my stuff going to the showers in the back.

It's a home game so we played at our school. I went to my shower since no one else can use it. I clean it top to bottom every time I use it so no one else's germs get on me.

Maybe I'm more germaphobic than I let on.

I spent 20 minutes cleaning the shower before taking a 40 minute shower. By the time I was out all the other boys left. I grabbed my stuff walking out of the changing room back on the field. I sat on the bench waiting for my ride.

The fresh air is nice.

~~ Louis point of view~~

Fucking dammit. We lost against horan's team again. It's not even fair. If it wasn't for horan we would have won. That guys got some sort of damn magic.

And since he's so good I hate him. I hate him with everything inside of me.

The rest of his team is mediocre. An easy win. But him. He's some sort of damn prodigy.

The rest of the team left and it was just me Harry, Liam and zayn. We were all waiting for zany's dad to come pick us up.

We didn't have our cars because we took the team bus here. We definitely were not getting back into that bus with those crazy kids.

"I can't believe we lost again" harry was sprawled on the floor covering his face with his hands.

"I know but with horan on the team we have no chance" Zayn added fixing his hair on the bench. "How did he get so good anyway?"

We all shrugged.

"Speak of the devil" Liam pointed across the Field at horan sitting on the bench.

We looked at him for a few seconds. He was staring up at the sky. He looked so relaxed. So many mysteries in such a small guy.

"Well. Let's go over then" I signaled to the boys to follow me. They got up slowly but eventually followed me.

Why was I going over? I'm not really sure. Something about him just gravitates me to him. Let's blame it on the intense hate I have for him.

"Well hello there Horan" we all crowded around him while he looked up confused. His face settled when he saw it was us. The relaxed look was gone and replaced with an snarky one.

"Hello tomlinson" He said in a monotone voice. He didn't bother getting up and just leaned back on the wall. "Do you guys want something or are you guys just going to stare" he smirked raising an eyebrow.

I just scoffed at him. He really thought he was all that.

"Listen horan stop acting like you are better than all of us. You are just a little loser. I know since you are here sitting alone. Where's your team now?" Liam added. I stood unsure of what to say. He looks different up close.

"I'm pretty sure I just proved to you guys that I am better. I don't need my team to do that." He got up now standing eye level with us. At least with me. The rest of the boys are so much taller than us.

Harry reached to push the boy back but he swiftly moved out of the way causing Harry to stumble. We all stood confused. He had fast reflexes to say the least.

"I'd love to stay and chat but my ride is here. See you next game. Oh and tomlinson get your team together. You guys played like shit." I snarled back at him but he had already turned away and walked towards a big black Jeep.

We stood slightly baffled. He's just as much as an asshole as he is good as soccer. Not surprised.

The boys started to walk to the other side back to where zayn's dad had pulled up. I know we were all pissed. The lose and his fucked personality.

I don't even know what we were trying to accomplish coming over but we definitely didn't achieve it. I just couldn't think straight.

Before I went across the field I looked back at horan. That was the first time I've spoken to him and I was right. He is a dick.

He entered the car and I swear I heard light screaming coming from inside. I decided to turn away shaking it off. Not my problem.

He's such a jerk and I'm so glad I won't have to see him till next year when we face him again. I can promise you one thing. Next time we'll be ready.

Little did I know next time was so near and I definitely wouldn't be ready.

~~~~~~~
The chapters will get a lot longer this is just the intro loves 💕

Also this story gets better as you keep reading. I'm actually really proud of this story and how it's turning out.

please vote i hope you guys like it 😊😊