Dear Louis

Before this starts I know my story is all triggering but this chapter please be careful guys. I love you all. Every single last one of you. Stay alive for me please.

Recap:
"P-Please d-don't. I-I'll Love y-you forever L-Louis." He paused and my eyes widened completely. I looked one the boys and back at the phone frantically. The tears streaming down my face and even somewhat theirs.

A chocked back sob came from the end of the line. Before I could say anything I heard the dreaded words.

"G-Goodbye"

And the line went dead.

~~~Louis point of view~~~

My body was numb. My mind was numb.

"NIALL! NIALL NO!" I shouted into the phone repeatedly trying to recall him.

I collapsed onto the floor outside of the car and the boys immediately came to help me.

I felt like there was a black haze around me. I wasn't properly hearing anything or seeing anything. It all felt like a blur.

I started to frantically text him.

When I got no response I sunk to the floor and just started to frantically cry

When I got no response I sunk to the floor and just started to frantically cry. I'm losing him. I've lost him for good. Past any point of return. Gone gone!

Finally my brain tuned into what the boys were screaming around me. I forgot they were even here. "LOUIS LISTEN TO ME!" I looked up at Liam through my water filled eyes.

"H-he's gone" I said quietly. "I lost him? I- I couldn't have LOST HIM?!" My heart started to pick up again and tears flooded my face faster. I can't breath. Why can't I breath?!?!

I continued to try to text and call him but nothing. I was getting nothing.

"Louis. Please buddy listen to me we have to go find him ok?! There's still time common Louis pull yourself together." Liam said sternly placing me on my feet again.

I know I'm being ridiculous what's wrong with me?!? I shook myself frantically and wiped my face. I have to find him. I have to find him NOW.

"Where would he go louis?" Zayn asked trying not to look shocked at my condition. They new the severity of this. I was LOSING Niall.

"I-I the only place he would go the soccer field. We have to get to the soccer field!!!" I said getting into my car quickly. Liam hopped in next to me and the rest went to their cars.

"Louis it will be ok. We will find him. Hopefully before dark." Just as he said that a light drizzle started to fall.

"it's raining. It's RAINING." I shouted driving way over the speed limit. Of course rain. Anytime something sad happens BAM it's raining.