Hold My Hand

Alright y'all I need opinions.

Can I add some yk 'sexy time' in this book or are you guys too innocent for that???

Keep in mind my style of writing when you answer this. I feel like I write a lot more... idk intense than other people so just lmk 😂

~~~Louis point of view~~~

We went to sleep soon after Niall's almost 2 hour long shower. I don't blame him he did touch a lot of people.

Well a lot for his standards.

Not many words were spoken as I got into bed next to Niall that night. It wasn't in a rude way I can tell he was thinking.

The entire next day passed uneventfully. The boys went to school and sadly said bye to Niall. He just nodded at them not speaking a word. He seemed embarrassed which he should definitely not be.

The rest of the day we sat watched movies and just cuddled. I got him to eat some but he didn't have much of an appetite.

My mom called and insisted on speaking to Niall. She had heard what happened from Harry who had called her to fill her in the day before.

She calmly said that she and my dad loved him and want him to know he is accepted with them forever. Niall smiled. A genuine soft happy smile.

The boys came back after school. Niall spoke few words to them and still had a sad aura around him but wasn't as bad as before.

They treated him normally knowing he wouldn't want to dwell on that topic.

Overall he seemed a little better.

The spring air was very fresh so he sat by the window most of the day. The spring was beautiful. It even warms my cold heart.

He stared out of the window with a sad look on his face most of the time. I didn't approach him. He needed his space to think I know that.

That night we laid in bed not necessarily tired. We stared at the ceiling.

"I-I want everything to b-be normal again" he said breaking the almost day long silence.

"Only when you are ready Niall" I responded calmly. "Plus the normal we were in before was not the normal I want. We need a new normal"

He nodded his head. It was true after all. That normal was just a lot of Niall pretending and us being oblivious.

"Let's go back to school tomorrow" I looked over at him with wide eyes. It's definitely been a while.

"Are you sure Niall... I don't want to rush everything you know" he just sighed but nodded his head.

"H-hes gone. My l-life should be happy now. I have you. I have the four boys in the living room. I have soccer and good grades. My life can be so good. I want it to be." A smile grew on my face. This is what we needed. We needed him to want to get better.

"I'm a teenager I want to live some of my life. My entire life has b-been a living hell. As much as you want to understand and you never fully will. The pain will never fully go away and I know that but" I stayed silent as he recollected his thoughts. He's right I won't ever understand. We continued to stare at the ceiling.

"But I'm ready to live." That sentence swelled my heart. He wants change.

"I thought of dying for so many years. I want to try living. It sounds absolutely terrifying because now everything I do actually matters. There is no 'oh if this goes wrong who cares I'll just die'. I know it sounds crazy but that's how I thought." I shifted a little to look at him while his eyes remained on the ceiling.