Falling for him

~~Louis point of view~~

Mom pulled me downstairs into the kitchen. She put on tea.

"Listen louis. That's no accident. Someone's purposely hurting him. No injuries like that can come from something falling" I sighed and rubbed my face.

"I know i know but he won't tell me. Plus I barely even know him he won't trust me" she turned around and looked at me.

"But it's obvious you care for him." I shot my head up to look at her.

"No! It's not like that!" She shook her head obviously not believing a word i said. I don't like horan. I mean sure he's cute. And sure i have a overwhelming feeling to protect him but that means nothing right?

"Has he told you anything about his home life?" She poured the water into 3 cups putting in the tea bags.

"Well. His mother passed away from being hit by a car earlier this year. He said he has a brother but he said kinda so I'm not sure what the means. And he said he and his fathers relationship isn't great." Her face saddened as she thought it over. "What are you thinking mom?"

"Look into his father." She said simply before giving me the tea. What? Look over this father? Why would i— ohhhhhh. She thinks he's being abused. Is he?

There is no way though! That stuff doesn't really happen.

"You think...?" She just looked around a little contemplating a little.

"It's possible. Hopefully not. But it is definitely possible. I've seen a lot of abuse cases in the hospital just like this. Just watch after him ok hun. Here take the tea up to him." I sighed nodding my head grabbing the tea cups.

When I got closer to the door. I stopped. What am I going to tell him? I suck at these things. Do I go 'I hope you aren't abused'. Yeah definitely not.

I guess I'll just see where this goes.

I waked In and I found him sitting in the same spot before but now... sobbing?

I placed the tea cups down running over to him and I sat next to him on the bed. He just continued to sob trying to stop himself. He desperately tried to regain himself but only would cry more.

He refused to look at me in shame. I placed my hand on his back pulling him closer to me.

He wasn't crying like he was crying before. This time his whole face was squinting from the tears and his face turning red. He sounded like he was in so much pain.

"Shhhhh. What's the matter" he just broke away from me moving to the other side of the bed.

"Too much has happened today. I can't handle this anymore I just can't. You know too much! I've said too much.  You've seen too much. I've cried too much. It's just too much!" His tears still flooded down his face in a rapid pace. "I'm such a fucking loser and you have to see all of it! Why don't you just leave me on the street like everyone else? why don't you go back to hating me?! Why tell me why please tell me why!" He came closer to me begging me to tell him why I'm being nice to him.

Leave him the way everyone else does. Wow. That sounded so real and pain-filled. I've never seen someone in so much emotional pain before. So I did all i know how to do. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Just stop Tomlinson we both know we hate each other. Stop the fake pity" he said sharply. I just rolled my eyes squeezing him tighter.

He didn't even fight it he just fell into my hold. I leaned on the back of the bed and pulled him onto my lap still holding him. He just cried into my shirt.