Safe with you

~~Niall's point of view~~

Louis left me to go to the bathroom leaving me on the bed.

Oh my god.

My whole entire body was tense and craving more. I slowly lifted my body looking back at the tv Harry Potter was still playing.

Happily i laid back against the head of the bed waiting for Louis and whatever he was doing.

I know I'm innocent but i really had no clue what i was doing. Maybe he'll teach me one day.

Damn Niall chill out.

I adjusted myself feeling a slight sting in my arms. I was confused at first but then i remembered.

Oh yeah. I'm broken.

That's why i can't love. that's why i can't get too honest. I'll always stay in a million pieces. As much as i adore Louis with my whole heart. He can never know.

******

After a while Louis came back smiling at me and slid next to me again. He pulled my body close to his and i rested my head on his chest. Times like this i really adore him.

His hand rested on my bare leg again but this time it wasn't as heated. It was more out of wanting to get me closer to him.

It's so strange how someone can be so close to me yet me be so comfortable. Anyone else in the world i would pass out about now.

After a while it was time for me to leave. Reality hit me quickly on what i was going home to. I've really messed up.

It's been so long since I've been home. I've let Louis distract me from my home. I never broke the rules. I'm definitely going to get it badly.

I shivered while i put on my clothes from the other day that his mother cleaned for me. Imagine having a mother like that. Or any one at all.

The car ride was silent and i just took in my surroundings. The last feelings of safe i would have for a very long time.

I looked over at Louis who had his tongue sticking out trying to reach his nose while he drives. He was deep in concentration.

I giggled a little bit causing him to stop frustratedly. "Louis. What are you doing?" I said with a smile on my face.

He deeply signed "i read this thing that only 5% of the world can touch their noses with their tongues- granted i don't know how true that is- but I'm not one of them!" I giggled at what was going across his cute mind.

He looked over at me frowning and i easily touched my nose without having to strain myself like him.

He pretended to be shocked at me and frowned again. That only lasted a few seconds before he turned into a smile. "I guess my boy is just special in every way" he said simply turning back to the road.

Those words rang through my for a little. His boy. I'm his boy. Wow.

I never felt this love before. I've never felt this tug in my heart like this before. Oh Louis what the hell are you doing to me?

Too soon we arrived home. I looked over to see his car here. Fear washed over me and i even considered telling Louis everything that was going to happen.

But i didn't. 

He looked at me worriedly so i knew he was on to something. Waters he can't mess in.

I reached over slowly taking his lips in a soft and tender kiss. So soft as if i would never be able to hold him again. Which at this point. I might not.