The kiss

~~~ Louis point of view~~~

Sunday went quickly. Me and the boys went out to a trampoline park to clear tension. Harry acted like nothing happened and him and zayn Just were a little cold to me. I'm just glad it over.

Liam's been pressuring me for details. I've told him some things but i want to keep this to myself.

It was now Monday morning. Sunday night Niall had come over again but my mom insisted on buying pizza. He didn't stay long since he said he needed to get home to his dad.

I'm really worried about him. Every time i think about the secrets he's keeping a pit in my stomach forms. It just doesn't feel right. soon I'll find out and help him. soon.

I got out of bed slowly rubbing my face. If i wasn't going to see Niall today i probably would have not went. But i want to see his bright beautiful blue eyes so up i go.

Not something I would have said a few weeks ago.

After getting ready and picking up the boys we headed to school. They were talking about some group of girls and a party but i wasn't really listening. I just couldn't wait to see Niall.

Damn am i that attached to him already? I just saw him last night! I need to separate myself just a little. It's not like I'm dependent on the guy we just started to talk!

Liam who was sitting next to me nudged my side. He knows how me and Niall have been getting along more but hasn't told the boys thank god.

Im pretty sure they know though. Just don't want to admit it. I mean it's not like i have feelings for this guy.... righttttt. Oh who am i kidding.

We arrived at school and i was first out of the car. I casually walked past Niall's locker. Our eyes met and he flashed me a soft smile before grabbing his books and scurrying off.

My heart must have melted because i can't feel it anymore. How does he have this effect on me?

No one makes Louis Tomlinson melt. Well I guess no one besides Niall.

The day went on with us sharing glances at times but we didn't exactly talk. I'm glad so people don't suspect anything. It's not like I don't want everyone to know we are friends but it would just be awkward.

Eventually it was music and my stomach turned from nerves. The last time he was here it was Mother's Day and that didn't go over well.

We walked in and took our seats. Niall sat down looking down the whole time avoiding the teachers glare.

Nothing ended up being said about the incident so the day passed pretty normally. The teacher acted like she did nothing wrong which burned me to the core but i said nothing.

The class sent Niall pitying looks and the girls basically threw themselves at Niall as usual. Niall ignored them dodging them every time. Well I mean I can touch him—

Not the time Louis.

Besides that the day went pretty normally.

That's how the next few days basically went. School. Practice. Dinner and driving Niall home. It was like a routine until Thursday.

Practice was over and I went out with the boys to get lunch since Niall needs an hour at least to change and get ready. I gave him a little wink before leaving.

We have been getting along so much better lately. I genuinely enjoy my time with him. Once you get to know him he's a great guy.

Me and the boys have been distant lately because all i can seem to think about is Niall and i can't exactly talk to them about that. Even when we are together it's not the same energy as it used to be. Hopefully we don't drift too far apart. Liam seems to be trying his best to keep us all together but I'm not interested.