Project

~~Louis point of view~~

These are antidepressants?

I feel really Weird now. I tried to expose him in front of everyone. But they are antidepressants.

That's low even for me.

But how was I supposed to know he's secretly depressed! He sure as hell doesn't seem it. Maybe he lied to his doctor and got them. He seems that manipulative.

I looked back at horan who was now sitting from exhaustion. His breathing was staggered and he just messaged his head.

I googled the side effects of the antidepressants. Nausea, trouble concentrating, feeling shaky, numbness and fatigue. How does he take all this and still play soccer?

I shouldn't feel bad for him. I still hate him and all. This doesn't change anything.

but I still couldn't help but feel a little bad. No wonder he was so nervous when I pointed it out. Who wants everyone to know they are depressed?

I am such a idiot!

Out of frustration I leaned my head on the wheel causing a loud beep to come out. I jumped at the noise hitting my head on the window.

I looked up to see horan laughing at me and I just flicked him off. He chuckled and went back to playing. 

Yeah still hate the sight of him.

The boys came and jumped in the car with me. I just kept my head down sighing. What the fuck did I do?

"What's up louis?" Zayn said jumping in the passenger seat after fighting Liam for it.

"Nothing I'm just tired today" they all obviously saw threw my lie but decided not to say anything. And I was glad about it.

****
I dropped the boys off at there houses going home early today. I plopped on my bed questions filling my mind.

What does he have to be depressed about?
Why is he such a dick?
Why did he move all of a sudden?
Can he go back please?

I rolled over looking at the time. It was 7:30. I wonder if he's still playing. I mean there is no way right.

Of course my curiosity got the best of me so I jumped up throwing on my shoes.

And I went.

***

When I approached the school I saw the same little figure playing soccer. Yeah I was right.

He was wearing my sweatshirt again. I tapped my wheel confused on how to feel about that.

I don't know why it makes me feel a little fuzzy inside.

Why did I even give it to him I still have not figured out.

I know this is going to sound creepy but I decided to stay and watch him for a little And as much as I fucking hate him he's amazing at this game.

It's like he was made to play this. Why does he have to be such a jerk! If he didn't beat out asses for so many years maybe he could have been our friend.

But he's just stuck up and rude and not to even mention closed off. He's like trying to reading a book after losing both your eyes. Yeah not possible.

He's too cocky to like. He'll never get along with us.

After watching for a few minutes I turned and went home.

That was enough weirdness for a day.

********

Two weeks have past since horan came to the school. Nothings changed. He's still beating our asses. He still disappears during lunch and still is a little fucker to us.