The Hospital

FIRST- HOW CUTE IS THAT PICTURE
AND SECOND- enjoy :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The fact that this is normal to him only seemed to get me 10x more angry. But i wouldn't show it not now. That's for later.

Nothing about this situation is normal. How the hell did he ever put up with this? I could never.

I drove. I drove as fast as i could. Even if he said he was ok i need him to be truly ok. And even if he is ok I'm not ok! This is all wrong.

I shot a text to my mom frantically who was at the hospital working to get ready for him any minute. She didn't ask questions and just said ok. Thank you mother.

I looked over at Niall. Just yesterday i had no clue what was going on. How the hell does he deal with all of this? And i didn't know!

When i first met him this was still happening to him and he seemed so calm and collected always. Hell he was my idol. My enemy idol. I wanted nothing more than to be like him.

i continued to think back at the time we  spent together. From our movie nights and dinners to our walks at the park and endless practices.

We have grown to close and so connected. How the fuck did i not stop this sooner.

He's niall horan for God's sake. But this. This is my fault. Why didn't i act sooner? I knew the possibility and i saw the evidence but i convinced myself otherwise.

I can't imagine all the times this kind of stuff happened and he came back to school normal. And I'd pick on him! How awful am i!

I was too wrapped up In thought that i didn't realize i was crying till Niall spoke up "Louis why are you crying!"

I looked over at him and somehow started to cry harder. His face was still angelic. He had bruises and a lot of blood gushing from his head but his eyes still shined as bright as ever. He looked into mine with so much worry

"How in the world are you worried about me Niall?" I chuckled lowly. Quickly i whipped my eyes away focusing back in the road. How far is this hospital!

Once we got to the hospital a stretcher was already outside waiting. This was a good thing since he definitely could not walk.

As the doctors came rushing to him he looked at me frantically "Louis! L-Louis I'm scared!" His voice broke my entire heart. He's scared. He fucking scared.

They got him onto the stretcher and hooked up his vitals. As he was being pulled away his heart rate picked up to the speed of a panic attack.

As they ran to the nearest room they tried to calm him but nothing way working. The more they tried the more he panicked.

Of course he would! he's in the hospital and all his secrets were just released. His life would never be the same.

"We need to get him to calm down!" came from In the hospital room. i was watching from outside as the doctored screamed different orders At each other.

Nothing was working.

My mother among them seemed to have the only good idea. "My son. Get my son in the room." She ordered quickly. The doctor went to oppose but my mothers stern face showed she understood what should be done.

I could tell they were all confused. What could i do? I guess us being gay didn't first cross their minds.

I took no time to run across the room and to Niall. The first problem was obvious. The people.

"Move away! He's extremely claustrophobic and germaphobic!" As i said that i grabbed his hand which probably made no sense to anyone else in the room according to what i just said.