Lips

~~~Louis point of view~~~

he said it very quietly. I was taken back for a second and looked down at him in shock.

I gently grabbed his face making him look at me. Leaned down a little bit giving him a hug.it was a weird position being he was laying in my lap and i was basically folded on top of him but we didn't care.

"You know I'm going to try and change that right?" He just lightly chuckled softly touching my hair.

"Good luck with that" he said quietly. He doesn't believe he can be happy. Sigh. I've got some work cut out for me.

I felt really bad for him. He's Niall horan. THE Niall horan yet is so sad. I would have never thought he could be like this.

Before i could say anything else there was a knock at the door. We jumped apart from each other.

My mom walked in raising her eyebrows at us but said "come im making dinner boys" she wiggled her shoulders and walked out.

"Common lets go" i reached out my hands to him to help him up. He grabbed them but didn't make a effort to get up.

"We are eating again?" He said confused. I looked back at him confused also. We had lunch about 3 hours ago and he didn't even touch anything. How is he not hungry?

"Yeah it's dinner" he took a second to think it over but pulled at my arms getting himself off the bed.

Without even really thinking as he stood up i trapped him into a hug that he joined in almost immediately.  Our body's were completely together and the hug was just so meaningful.

"One day I'm going to make you happy i promise" He just chuckled softly in my arms and let go a little to see me. His blue eyes will always stun me.

"Ok louis" he gave me a soft smile before letting go and walking towards the door.

"You know I went from disliking you to liking you really quickly" he said laughing and walking towards the door.

He gave me a smile and walked out of the room. I stood for a few seconds. Am I really falling for this guy?

******

We sat down at the table and Niall grew more and more nervous as people sat down.

Mother was still in the kitchen preparing food when Niall slipped out of his chair and walked over the the kitchen.

I followed out of my own curiosity. I know he's going to be uncomfortable I have a big and loud family.

"I'm very sorry but do you think i can take this work off your hands? You see I can't eat anything anyone else cooks for me. It's just the way I am. So please let me prepare the food" i frowned my eyebrows together wondering what my mom was going to say. She looked relieved basically throwing off her apron and plopped on the coach.

Niall just chuckled and picked up where she left off after serious washing his hands. I looked around to see no one in sight so i walked up behind Niall resting my head on his shoulder from behind.

I knew if anyone saw this they would flip their minds but this was almost... normal? In our friendship now.

He flinched but calmed when he saw me. "Oh hi Louis" He said half smiling.

"If you don't like when people cook for you how did you go out to eat before?" I said not trying to be mean.

"I didn't realize at first after I did realize I'm not going to lie I felt like i was going to throw up and well basically did in the bathroom." He said mixing some things together.