Apologies

~~~Louis point of view~~~

I don't think I've ever gotten the air taken out of me so quickly in my life before. It felt like the entire world just crashed and burned with those few words.

I looked at him with a face of absolutely. My mouth was wide open. I couldn't collect my thoughts fast enough to respond. I expected bad but never did i expect this.

I think it set with him what exactly he just admitted to since he looked down at his hands like he committed some crime.

Again it was probably the beauty and peace of the night that caused him to talk too much. I don't think he even comprehended how he told me. I don't think he even meant to ever tell me.

He looked back at me who I'm guessing looked like a shell of a person. Panic washed over him. I don't want him to think my love for him changed but i just couldn't comprehend.

His own fathers disgusting hands on my Niall. On little innocent Niall. The thought of it even happening sent shivers down my body. This wasn't real.

I touched my face and realized that i was crying. I looked over at Niall and tried my best to talk. I needed to respond. I wanted to throw myself on him and hug him for years.

"C-c-can i h-hug you?" I asked. Just in case he was triggered or remembering it I needed to ask. I know this can be very sensitive time to physical contact. He looked at me shocked and slowly nodded his head.

I softly grabbed his body and pulled it into my lap hugging him. The second he was in my hold he started to cry. The cry was so pain filled. It wasn't like a cry when you see a sad video. This was coming straight from his soul. One he's been holding back for years. It wasn't silent either. You could hear the pure pain in his sobs.

I started to cry harder. We sat and cried for what seemed to be forever. I couldn't get the thought out of my mind. Imagining his hands on Niall. Precious little Niall. Innocent little Niall. I could never imagine him under that disgusting human being.

All this time and i didn't know. I didn't know the horror he was experiencing. How could he come to school like nothing was the problem every day?

As i thought that my own cries became louder to the point i was sobbing too. My cries caused him to only cry more. The amount of tears shed were unmeasurable.

Eventually be both ran out of tears. Me quicker than him. I fully understand his tears. This is pain he's never told anyone of in his life.

He slowly pulled away and looked at me. I pushed the hair out of his face and whipped his cheeks which were soaked.

"D-do you h-hate me?" He said quietly. How could i possibly hate him? After all he's went through not a single thing was his fault.

"Never Niall. Never. This was not your fault. I-i I'm so s-sorry. I should have a-acted sooner. Niall I'm so so sorry this happened to you." I clenched my fist in anger. I can't believe this has been happening all this time and i didn't get the hints.

No wonder he hates people touching him.

"I-i am so so s-so sorry this a-all happened to you and i p-promise i will do anything to help. H-he is a fucking monster. I-i promise you w-will never see him again" i held onto him a little tighter and he just sighed a little but nodded his head.

"I-it's not y-your fault l-louis you s-saved me. It's over n-now." i wish i could believe that. He endured that for god know how long. I softly kissed the top of his head resting my head on his. After a while he started to drift into a soft sleep.