Chapter 35

A/n guys I have a major writers  block so I'm sorry. Also since this story is getting slow I will be ending it soon, unless someone messages me an idea for the story. And sorry I didn't update yesterday cause it was Christmas. Anyway let's get on with the story
Time skip- two months
Sam's POV
Life has been pretty slow lately. It's been really normal. Katrina made a new song. Colby and I made some new videos. Abby goes to school. That's really all that's been going on. We all had agreed that it's quiet without all the guys here. Colby and I decided that we would take them back to L.A. for a few days to see the guys and Devyn. When we got there we celebrated and had lots of fun. It was nice to see all of them again. It was nice. I really miss living with them. But we had to move out. For Abby.  We stayed there for three days. We had also brought Mochi for them to meet. It was nice to all be together again. When we had gone home it was pretty late so we had gone to bed. The next day we had gone over to Luke's house to hang out for a little.
"Hey Luke, you wanna come explore an abandoned hospital with us?"Colby asked
"Yah sure," he said
"Let's wait until it gets dark out to go. So we don't get caught," Luke said
"Looks like someone is catching up with us," I said
We all laughed. I texted Lat to tell her what we were doing. She and Abby wanted to come along. It was dusk so we got in the car and left. We took Luke's car cause he was big enough to hold all of us. When we had gotten there, we were all a little scared because Colby was reading us some information about the place. Apparently, it was built on a cemetery. So great. It's haunted. We had gotten out the camera and filmed our intro.
"Hey, guys!" Colby screamed
"So today we are here Katrina, Luke, and Abby," I said
"We are here at an abandoned hospital that was built on top of a cemetery." Colby started
We finished our intro and started to walk towards the hospital. It was really worn down and beaten up. We had climbed through a window and started to have a look inside. It was pretty creepy but it was fun. As we started to explore more we found the basement. We went downstairs into the basement and looked around. We started hearing some noises but we ignored them. That is until we heard a loud bang on some metal.
"What the heck was that!"Colby yelled as the whole place was ringing
"I don't know!" yelled Luke
Abby was hugging Colby crying. Katrina was clenched to my arm also starting to cry.
"Let's go home," Katrina cried
"Yah come on guys," Colby said
We turned around and went upstairs. We ran as fast as we could before we heard another bang form right above us. Then we heard a loud crash in the room next to us. But nobody was there. We didn't even get time to take a thumbnail. We got to the car and left as fast as we could.
"I don't know what was on there but it was terrifying," Luke said
"Yeah," we all agreed
We got in the car and left.