Hello White Exorcist fans. If you're there.

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING

Hi. Yes it's me, the author of this amazingly terrible fanfiction that got so much attention and I really do not know how. Does anyone still use wattpad in 2018? does anyone still have this story in their library? lmao.

So basically, it's been a long time right? A year, maybe 2. Almost 3?

Here's the thing. I know people wanted this story updated. I really had everything planned out I just never got around to writing it down. I intended for this story to be more than just about Air and Rin, I wanted it to be something bigger. I had a really elaborate ending for it. I even considered a second book.

But as time passes, we get older. I look back at this thing that I wrote and I feel nostalgic of my days as a 7th grader writing (crude and vulgar) fanfiction and creating this world of my own. I miss it. And I wish I had finished it when I had the opportunities to.

But now I'm 19. I'll be 20 next year. I'm in college. And I can't bring myself to finish this story. Even if I had the time. Even though I wrote this when I was 15 I feel like it would be wrong of me as an adult to continue a story I've written that involves explicit behavior between two minors. I didn't know it then but I know it now.

Call me a mom if you want. Make fun of me. If you're younger than me then you'll understand as you get older. I can't be comfortable finishing a story where I sexualized minors even if I was a minor myself. 

I apologize. I truly am sorry to those of you who genuinely enjoyed this terrible piece of work I wrote.  Maybe someday I will finish it but it will never be written in the same style as before. Ever. 

If there are some of you that still want to know what happens and what I originally intended for the ending, comment some questions on this chapter about anything regarding this story, anything you want, anything you're curious about. After I've accumulated enough questions I will answer them all collectively in another chapter after this one.

Even if you dont have specific questions let me know you if you want the ending or not. I can do a summarized version of what i was planning to write. I don't remember all of the details but I remember all of the key points. 

Thank you so much for supporting my writing, and I am sorry for abandoning this story and all of my others as well.