Ch. 29: The Black Dragon

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS UNNECESARY AMOUNTS OF CAPS LOCK AND SWEARING.

ALSO, I had to censor every cuss word in this chapter because wattpad apparently has this you-can-only-swear-so-many-times-in-a-chapter-before-we-change-your-story-rating-to-restricted rule that they like to enforce.

Why did this happen you ask?

BO.

THATS WHY.

F*CKING BO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**AIR'S POV**

"I was thinking maybe we could have it in the ballroom! With fancy dresses and suits!" Oz beamed as she directed some of the butlers, pointing to where she wanted the decorations put up. She was talking about our soon to come birthday party.

"Well why not, since you're already planning it anyway." I murmured.

"I knew you guys would be on board!" She said.

"That was rather a dirty trick dont you think?" Alex said, not looking up from the journal he was writing on.

"How so?"

"Already planning the party without even telling us."

"Well neither of you even want a party for yourselves so what does it matter?"

"Nothing," Alex shrugged. "Just saying is all."

We exited the ballroom and as we headed to the lounge we saw Nay-Lee and Rin whispering about something.

"Oi!" I called. "What're you two doing?"

"Ah!!" They both jumped and looked at me as I walked over to them.

"Ah, nothing! Nothing!" Nay-Lee said as she waved her hands around.

"Doesnt seem like nothing." Alex snorted.

Rin glared at him.

"Yeah, whats up?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Like we said its nothing!" Rin said.

"Are you sure—"

"Its NOTHING!" Rin screeched. I gave him a funny look and came over and put his arm around my shoulder. "Hahaha! Lets just go into the lounge! Oz said we were going to the amusement park soon, aint that grand?"

"Grand?" I asked. "Rin why the hell are you acting—"

He cut me off by hugging my body and placing his lips on mine aggressively.

"Rin..." I said, trying to talk through his kiss.

"Hey!" Alex shouted. He angrily rolled up his journal and hit Rin in the back of the head with it, causing him to fall to the ground at my feet. "At least have enough respect to have a little restraint when I'm around, you dog!"

"Well there's a new threatening, over protective brother to add to the list..." Rin groaned as he rubbed his head.

"Ch'." Alex simply then headed in the lounge where the rest of the SQUAD sat. Me, Rin, and Nay-Lee followed him in.

"Isnt it a bit cold for the amusement park?" Haru asked when we all sat down in the lounge, munching of the bowl of chips set in the middle of the table.

"The snow and ice has melted a bit since yesterday! This is suppose to be the warmest day of the winter so we decided today would be better for the amusement park-Machi!" Machiko said.