Cuddling

A/N:I wanted to do one without kissing,you feel me😁, also I usually do first person point of view,but sometimes I'll do second person

Warning:none

Special appearance-YOUR DAD

He snuggled up with me in my bed while we watch [Your favorite show]
and eat all the junk food possible.

"I think you should start going,I'm pretty sure my dad will be back in 5 minutes" he hummed in to my chest for a response,that's when I knew he was slowly falling asleep.

I started to play with his hair, twirling it, braiding it(sh*t if you want to try), and just running my fingers through it.

He was fully asleep at this point and I knew my dad was already home because I heard his car pull up.

"HEY Y/N WHO'S CAR IS THAT IN THE DRIVEWAY!?" I hear his footsteps getting closer to the door every second.

My eyes widen "Ben get up please,come on baby,wake up" I whisper scream to him,but he won't budge.

Then the door opens "Hey Y/N do yo- IS THAT THE KID FROM DOWN THE STREET,WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THOSE BOYS DOWN THERE!!!"

Ben basically got whiplash from moving his head so quickly to the door, "Uh....um....uh...hi" my dad wasn't having it today so he decided to pick up all of Ben's things and throw it out of the window letting it land on hood of Ben's car.

"Get out right now before I throw you out this window too" Ben moves away from you and you winced at the Lost of warmth.He scurries out of your room and not even 3 seconds later you hear his car pulling out of the driveway.

"Dad! what the actual heck?" I get up and stand in front of him with frustration running through my veins.

"He's bad for you Y/N, remember the time you came to me one day crying your ass off because you said Ben pushed you in to a bunch of lockers and called you names!"

You scoffed at his remark "That was freshman year dad,he changed, he's better now and he loves me.