bus stop

A/N:Ayo,I charge$20 for skilled portraits of u!^^ that is my friend,he now owes me $20 (also in this you are 20 and Ben is 25)

Warning-none

Special appearance-None

I was waiting at the bus stop for hours on hours for my fiance to show up,but he never did, instead I got a 'We are over' text from him and he had the nerve to send me a picture of him and his new girlfriend.

I sigh and the water works start taking over.

I feel so small, somehow used, and betrayed.

I then feel a hand placed on my shoulder,"H-Hey are you okay?"

I then roll my eyes at the older looking boy,"Yes, it's all peachy!"

"Oh, okay, well can I sit here?" He points to the space next to me.

"Yeah,sure." I then look down at my ring and play around with it until I decide to take it off and throw it.

"He must of been a bitch."

I then look back at the mystery man,"Yeah,he broke up with me for someone else."

I then sit back down and put my head on his shoulder,I don't really care if he's a stranger,he seems comfortable with it.

"He doesn't deserve a very beautiful woman like you,he must of been ugly himself."

I then giggle,"Y/N,my name is Y/N."

He then smiles down at me and takes my hand,"Ben."

"You know what would really be a good idea right now?"

I then look up and smile,"What... Ben?"

"If you and I went to get lunch together and maybe exchange numbers.."

"I'd love that Ben."