Gucci

A/N:I feel really like in a "I got money" mood,but I don't have money,SOOOOOO yeah

Also I don't know if you can have dogs in the store but whatever!

I walk into the Gucci store while holding my puppy named Fernando.

I set him down,"Let's find mommy a new bag."

I start walking around while my puppy walks by my side,I then pick up a all red leather bag and set it on the floor for my puppy to sniff.

"Do you like it baby?"

*Small bark*

"That's a yes then."

I get up and turn around but then I hit a body.

"Oh dear,are you okay!"

I then groan at the barks of my worried puppy,"I'm fine."

"Here,let me help you up,my name's Ben by the way."

"Hi Ben,my name is Y/N and that's Fernando,my baby,or as I like to say,my whole world."

"Animal lover,huh?"

I then nod my head and lightly smile,"Nice bag your buying,but Fernando wouldn't approve, it's too colorful,he likes red."

"Well tell Fernando that I like his taste,and his red outfit."

I then look over to Fernando sitting down with his tongue hanging out and head tilted.

"Well I think he likes you."

I pick up Fernando and wave his paw to Ben,"We better get going,I have a photo shoot to get to and Fernando has a nap to take."

"U-uh well can I um have your number before you check out and go,but uh a pretty girl like you must have a boyfriend though."

"I don't,and Fernando doesn't have a male role in his puppy life." I smile warmly.

"Then will you...and Fernando,uh yeah,like to go on a date with me?"

"Of course I would,but Fernando isn't an intruder on his mommy's dates so,just me and you Ben."

I then take his hand and pull out a pen and write down my number,"Call me Benny bear."