better off without you

A/N: ♥️☕ sorry I haven't updated in a bit

Warning-none

Special appearance-None

"You did what!" You say while dropping a cup.

"Baby I'm so sorry I didn't mean to,I can explain!" Ben says while trying to get a hold of me.

"YOU HAVE THE NERVES TO JUST CHEAT ON ME AND STRAIGHT UP TELL ME!"

He sighs and grips my wrist,"GET OFF OF ME!"

I fling myself away and start to pack up my stuff,"Baby don't do this to me I-"

I look at him in disgust,"Don't you dare change the bad guy label on me, Ben, because I'm not the one SHOVING MY DICK OTHER HOES!"

I slammed the suitcase shut and started walking out,"WAIT,y/n please let me just-..."

CLAP!

I smacked him,me Y/N L/N smacked Ben,oh that felt bad ass!

"My brother will pick up the rest of my things,and I don't promise he won't give you a hard time."

I start walking away and look back to see Ben still holding his cheek in shock.

~2 years later~

"Miss L/N would you like your Met Gala dress to be black or blue because you picked out your dress at fitting but never the color?"

I push away my makeup artist and speak to my assistant,"Can you make it [Your favorite color],if not then black that'd be lovely dear?"

She nods her head and runs off while my makeup artist comes back and people start doing my hair.

"Last few touches on the hair Y/N and you are a go on the [your favorite color] Gucci dress that is coming right now!"

"Oh how quick,I thought they wouldn't make that color!"I say while clapping my hands

My manager speaks a little louder so I can hear over everyone,"Harry styles will be your plus one since he is going to be wearing a Gucci outfit too Y/N,is that okay with you?"

I frown,"Can I maybe walk on my own,I want to feel like an independent woman who doesn't need a man to assist her."

My manager notes that down and calls for my assistant.

The dress finally comes and I feel like a kid in a candy store when I felt the material in my hands, knowing damn well it would look and feel sexy on me.

It was very big and obnoxious with the theme of camp and the shoulders were pointy.

"Oh it is lovely!Get me in!" I jump up and down like a little kid.

~At the Met Gala~

I walk on the carpet with the biggest smile and pose a little and go to interviewer after interviewer.

Once I saw Liza Koshy I freaked out and she freaked out too once I was getting closer.

I hugged her,"Girl you are looking SNATCHED, tell me what your wearing sweetie!"

I giggled,"Only the best of the best Liza,la Gucci!"

She then asks me more questions and one about dare I say ......Ben.

"So this may be a sensitive topic but how do you feel about your ex's new Album 'Voice Memos''?"

I slightly shift myself and twiddle with my clutch,"Is it bad if I say I've never heard it?" I then laugh making Liza laugh too.

"No it's all good girl,have a fantastic time inside girl!"

I smile,"You and me need to dance together and shake ass sister."

She then turns around to the camera with a shocked face,"The Y/N L/N asking me to shake ass with her, ANYTIME SIS!"

Liza then shakes my hand,"Look at us single woman not needing a man, am I right!"

I lift up our hands,"Praise that, Praise it!"

I finally leave Liza to her interviewing and I go inside to have a good time by myself and make friends while here.

Ben's POV

"Man look at her she got hotter!"

I turn around to my friend watching a live stream of the Met Gala,"I miss her dude.."

"Well maybe you should get off your ass and move on dude,looks like she is doing well!"

I sigh and see her talking to Liza Koshy.

"Ben, they're talking about you!"

I run over and take the phone.

"So this may be a sensitive topic but how do you feel about your ex's new Album 'Voice Memos''?

I smile in excitement until I hear Y/N's answer.

"Is it bad if I say I've never heard it?"

I frown and turn off the phone and throw it back to my friend,"she's better off without me dude."