Concert

A/N: I've never been to a concert before so pardon me if this is not what concerts are like. 😋

Warning-none

Special appearance-none

  You and Ben are on your 1 year anniversary and he took you out to Olive Garden (um if you don't like Olive Garden change it) and you guys ate like dang Queens and Kings that night because shiiiit...(I'm getting off topic!)

You guys finished your food and went out to Ben's car. "Y/N guess what I have for you."

You look over and smile "What may that thing be?"

He pulls out a envelope and hands it to you and nods his head indicating for you to open it.

You look down at the envelope then Ben then back down and open it and look at the paper inside.

You start to tear up and look at Ben "No,you didn't,are you for real!?"

You start biting your nails while crying happy tears and Ben pulls you into a hug and kiss your forehead.

"I know how much you like Y/F/B (your favorite band ) and I got tickets for you,and look at what day the concerts on."

You pull back and look at the papers "TODAY IN AN HOUR,BEN YOU DIDN'T!"

you start kissing Ben's face multiple times and giggles escape your lips.

~Time skip brought to you by FoRtNiTe memes~

You guys pull up to the concert and wait in a big line to get in and a little over 10 minutes you guys finally got in and now in the lobby of the place.

You are holding Ben's hand and looking around like a little kid in a candy store.

"Oh my gosh Ben I want merch!"

You point at the little booth selling t-shirt and many other items.

He smiles then nods his head in agreement and pulls out his wallet and pays for a shirt for you and a hat for him.

You then go to the bathroom and change and then go to your seats in the Stadium.

You start to see the band come out and you scream and start jumping and hugging Ben's arm.

~Time skip brought to you by The one and only me~

The concert was over and you felt tired and happy at the same time.

You and Ben are walking inside of your apartment and he carries you to your room because your feet started killing you.

He places you down on your bed and takes out PJs for you and gets clothes that he left here for him too.

He throws your clothes at you "Come on sweetie get changed and we can go to bed."

You go to the bathroom and change and come back to see Ben changed and under the covers,you crawl under the covers and wrap your arms around Ben and lay your head on his chest.

'Best night ever' you thought to yourself then you fall into a deep sleep.