Wheels on the bus (bonus)

A/N-This will take place in kindergarten when you go on the bus on the way to school and a cute boy comes on the bus and sits next to you

Warning-none

"Mommy I don't want to go to school, it's basically hell!" I wine while I put on my new fluffy pastel uniform.

My mom then hums and keeps helping my brother get into his blue uniform,"Hunny,you know I can't do anything about it,and plus you were the one who wanted to go to school when I offered homeschool,now hurry up,I have to take your brother to preschool."

I sigh and pick up my lunch box and kiss my mom's cheek and my brothers,"Goodbye Henry" I whisper.

I started walking outside and see a pink pastel bus pull up in front, I've never seen such a cute bus in my life.

I get on and see people throwing things and getting out there seats, I look over to see a empty seat up front and take it.

While on the ride to school two guys were screaming in my ears and this kid put his ass on the glass,it was horrible to say the least.

I then get hit in the head by a paper and hold my head with a annoyed look and look back to a group of blonde girls giggling my way.

Picking up the paper off the floor I see it read,'No one likes your hair'

I frown and adjust my self on the seat and look out the window until the next stop.

A guy with a blue uniform like the rest and brown hair with a pale complexion walks on the bus holding a lunch box just like mine, he looks around and then locks eyes with me I smile and he smiles back I feel something in my stomach I don't know what it might be but I like the feeling it tickles my insides and makes me warm.

He then sits next to me and introduces himself, I didn't really catch his name at first, he was just really nice to look at, really nice to look at.

I snap out of my Daydream blinking a couple times and say,"Huh what did you say your name was again, if you didn't say it I'm sorry I must have zoned out, but my name is Y/N."

He smiles and shakes my hand,"I didn't say my name but my name is Ben, you have such really pretty eyes, that's all I said, but I could say more if you'd like."

I blush a little and pull my hand away fast,"EWW no boys have cooties, get away from me, like don't even look my way" I don't know what came of me but I felt like it wasn't the right thing to say but it slipped out.

He frown and looks down at his lap,"I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt that way, I guess I'll just sit in that seat across from you if you don't want me to sit next to you since I have, well I guess I have cooties"

I make a mad face and Nod my head up and down,"yeah go to that I don't want you sitting next to me, too much cooties rubbing off you on me!"

I see tears brim his eyes as he moves and looks out the window,I feel like a huge jerk,should I say something,do something.

I then get up and sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder,"I'm sorry Ben,can we be friends."

He looks over with a big smile and nods his head rapidly while intertwining our hands and laying his head on mine.

Maybe school won't be that bad after all.