Third wheel

A/N:OMG finally a update

Warning-none

Special appearance-None

I was hanging out with my friend when all the sudden she says,"Can you come to the fair with me and Ryan?"

I then roll my eyes remembering she just got a boyfriend named Ryan a week ago and they have been all over each other, and I'm surprised he isn't here now eating her face off.

"Sure, just don't forget me at the Bathrooms again like last time."

She then gives me a smirk,"Don't worry, you'll have company."

I then give off a questioning look,but just shrugged it off.

~At the fair~

Me and my friend are waiting at the cotton candy machine for Ryan.

Then I see Ryan coming up,but with someone else behind him,it was......oh their getting closer....it is.....BEN!

I then smack my friends arm and whisper scream,"What the fuck, that's my crush, what's he doing here!"

Ben then comes up to me and smiles his charming smile,"Hey Y/N you want to ditch these Losers and get some food?"

I then look over at my friend and Ryan already making out,"Uh yeah...... great idea!"

I then take his hand and run off to a food stand with him.

~After a day of fun~

We had the most fun together we decided to come to a different fair next week, only the two of us.

"Well, I'll see you next week?"

I then smile up at him and put my hand on his shoulder,"Definitely." I then kiss his cheek and start to walk off not waiting for his reaction,but I hope it was good.

Sorry this was so short,it was just like little filler.