Why (1)

A/N-...Part 2 if I get 5 votes

Warning- cheating

Special appearance-none

I was laying next to Ben in my bed and all the sudden I hear his phone ringing.

Since I didn't want to wake him I decided to pick it up.

I look at the caller ID and see 'My BB😍'.

I then look at Ben with confusion and pick up.

"Hello Ben,did I wake you baby,if I did I'm sorry!"

I hear a voice I recognize so much and it clicks.

"...Fuck...You... Sister" I say through gritted teeth and hang up and throw the phone at Ben's head.

He then gets up and groans, "What was that for?"

I feel tears reach the brim of my eye and start to spill out.

"Why?,WITH MY SISTER,GET OUT!!"

"Wait Y/N it not what you th-"

"WHAT I THINK, WHAT I THINK,YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!"

I get up and start taking all his things and throwing it at him.

"Just please get out of my sight and my house, please."

He then gets up and tries to kiss me but I push him back and hug myself.

"I bet you ate her out with your god damn lying lips," I mumbled.

He then starts collecting his things and gives me puppy dog eyes.

I then hit a outburst and start yelling and crying at him while hitting his chest multiple times and saying "Why?" Through my tears and hiccuping so many times.

Then at this point I didn't even care if he was holding me while I cried because I was so hurt and I needed warmth.

"Why,Ben,was I not enough for you,was I too ugly that you had to go screw MY GOD DAMN SISTER!!!???"

He then looks at me in the eyes and I see he was crying too.

"I-I'm so, so sorry,I was drunk and she looked so much like y-you at t-the bar and she,she used me and told me she would use that against me if I didn't keep on screwing her and I didn't even know she added her phone number to my phone."

I then start getting more mad and get out my phone and call my sister.

I look over at Ben and then back to my phone seeing she picked up.

"Hi Sister, want to come over and have a couple drinks?" I say with a really preppy voice.