Highschool Sweethearts (bonus)

A/N:Decided to update because I got 1 song after this left,yes I will also do her EP.
Takes place in hallway and dace class

5 weeks later
Y/N's pov:

"Y/f/n the dance is in a week and no one has asked me at all!" I sigh

Y/f/n shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know what to tell you, I'm already going with Blake."

I look at her with shock and take her by the shoulders, "SINCE WHEN WERE YOU GUYS A THING?"

She giggles, "We started dating 3 weeks ago"

I smile then hear the bell ring,"I gotta go to dance class, see ya soon!"

(Time skip)

I met up with Ben at Dance class and we paired up because today we will be doing a waltz.

We were just swaying around and then I looked at his eyes, his beautiful eyes.Wait what did I just say?

He smiles at me and pulls me closer, "Did you ask to the Dance yet?"

I shake my head no and he pouts.

"A beautiful girl like you should be getting asked by every man,even woman."

I blush and push my face in his chest, "stowp.."

He lifts my face up and we stair at each other, "Y/n I've had a crush on you since the day I met you,and gosh do I still do,will you do me the honor and go to the dance with me?"

I smile brightly and hug him,"Omg yes,yes,yes!"

I look up at him and he swoops down and captures my lips with his and we share a short but sweet kiss.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you even more Ben,but we should get going to our next class."

He nods and we collect our stuff and head out