A better place

A/N: 👀 y'all see Tati's video

Warning-blood, murder,guts

Special appearance-Ruel(a tall handsome man 😂)

*Ben's POV*

I see her walking down the street with her hood up and hands in her pocket.

She is so beautiful,so precious for this world,I will take her to a better place tonight once I have her in my grasp.

I see her take a turn and my phone starts to ring, I pick it up,"The turtle is walking."

"I'm going in R."

I hang up and walk closer to her until she turns around and sprays pepper spray and starts to run,"FUCK!" I scream out loud and hurry to call R,"THE FOX IS WINNING R,THE FOX!"

"OKAY BEN I GOT IT!"

*RUEL'S POV*

I get out of the van in a hurry while putting on sunglasses knowing she was armed.

I see her running down the alley way and hits a dead end,"hmm,cute but stupid." I mumbled to myself.

I run her way and see her panting,"Hello princess."

"P-please don't hurt me, I'll do anything."

My fingers find their way to her chin lifting it up for her eyes to meet mine.

"Anything?"

She nods and starts silently crying.

"Come with me or I'll hurt you,okay princess?"

She says nothing and lets me pick her up placing her on my shoulder.

I call up Ben,"The turtle has won,meet me at the house."

*Ben's POV*

I pull up to the house ready to see my love,big smile on my face and flowers in my hand.

I'm doing her a favor and she should be introduced to her new world properly.

"Honey, I'm home!" I giggle and see Ruel sitting at the couch,"Girl?"

He turns around with a look on his face and stands up,"Downstairs, she's really... a beautiful woman."

I smile and walk down to the basement with Ruel trailing behind

.......

There she is,black dress,and hair in a bun.

"You look beautiful in that dress, it will just only be something to cover you with in heaven making you think of us."

She says something but it is muffled with the scarf around her mouth and her sobs were making it more unclear.

"Ruel,gun please."

I see Ruel pick up the gun but doesn't give it to me right away,"Should we actually do this,she looks so scared?"

I give him a angry look,"DID I ASK YOU TO QUESTION ME,NO,I ASKED FOR THE GUN,NOW HAND IT OVER!"

He sigh and gives me the gun,"There you go some sense was nocked into y-"

I hear a boom and all the sudden I'm on the floor with blood gushing out of me,"R...h-how c-could you."

I see him crying while pointing the gun at my head,"I'm sorry man,I don't want to be this monster anymore,do you know how scared my mum is of me,she's scared of her own son.I just want to live a normal life a-and I'm sorry b-but I'm taking you to a better place."

I look up with hurt,"D-do it, I'll love it t-ther-" BOOM

*RUEL'S POV*

Something triggers in me and I get the crowbar and start hitting his body till guts start flying out everywhere and my clothes is bathed in blood.

I start crying hard and look over at the girl,"I-I'm so sorry,I-I will let you go,and you can tell the cops all you want because I don't want to live my life with all this guilt on my back."

I get up and take off the scarf over her mouth,"I won't say anything,you saved my life."

I laugh and walk away and turn back around and throw a knife to hit in-between her legs,"TELL ON ME, SNITCH,I DON'T WANT TO LIVE A FREE MAN!"

I hurry to untie her and she looks me in the eyes,"The name is Y/N, and I know who you are,Ben."

She runs off leaving me clueless,"Ben?"

I look over to see it was Ruel dead on the floor.

*Ben's POV*

I saw myself in him,and I killed him so he wouldn't be like me and I was so jealous of him, it all makes sense now, I'm Ben,I'm free now.