Ditched

A/N: and I oop-

Warning-none

Special appearance-None

I was getting ready for another day of school and put all my needed books in my bag.

I then eat breakfast and brush my toothers,"Bye Gian!"

My older brother waves to me and I close the door and walk to the bus stop.

I stand by myself because no one is my friend in the neighborhood but they know I am alive,....I hope.

I see the bus start to pull up and I rush to be first on the bus but get shoved back and my backpack gets pushed down for me to pick up.

I sigh and get on the bus last and see Ben sitting with his friend and he smiles at me,"Good morning Y/N."

I smile back and head to find a seat but to my luck see none open and I just stand there until the bus driver announced,"MOVE OVER TO MAKE 3 IN A SEAT!"

No one moves over so I sit next to 5th graders I don't know but they didn't move so I was on the edge of the seat.

The bus driver takes a turn that makes me fall off my seat and a couple of people look back and laugh while my cheeks are red from embarrassment and I get back into the seat.

Once at the school I stand next to one of the flag poles all by myself and wait for my friends who come later,a couple of people look at me and whisper.

I then see Ben and his friend come up to me and I smile,"Hey Ben!, What's up?"

He then tells his friend to leave and now it was just me and him,"Wanna hang out this weekend?"

I smile and accept his offer and he walks away to his friends and I'm here with the biggest smile on my face.

~The weekend~

I get up and text Ben asking him when I should meet him at the arcade,he texted back to be there at 2pm.

I smile at my phone and get ready with music playing, dancing around and singing along with my hair brush in hand.

After getting ready I ask my mom to drive me there,"Bye mommy."

I kiss her cheek,"Have fun baby!" She then drives off.

~About 5 minutes later~

I was still sitting outside waiting for Ben and texted him when he was coming.

My smile starts to drop after an hour,"Maybe he's just a little late?"

Two hours later no sign of Ben and my heart feels so much pain that I start to cry without even noticing.

I look around with tear stained cheeks and red eyes and start to walk the far distance home because I didn't want my mom asking me questions.

I hearing clicking of a camera and I see one of Ben's friends taking a picture of me,"Ha,the little bitch is crying, wait till Ben sees this!",He then runs off.

I start to cry more and curl up in the park I was about to pass and get a call from my mom so I pick it up,"Honey I came to pick you up but you're not here and the people inside said you ran off crying, everything okay?"

I then break down,"No Mommy,I-I wanna go home I-I'm at T-The park."

My mom then hangs up,3 minutes I see my mom run out her car and she sees me and hugs me,"I'm sorry baby,I'm so sorry."

I cry more and more and more until I just couldn't anymore,how would someone do that?