Pranks

A/N: SOMEBODY DROP ME A BEAT!!

warning-none

Special appearance-None

         I walked into the McDonald's with Ben holding a camera to my waist and giggling my ass off.

Then I see Ben's friend Luke sitting in the corner ready for action.

The Ben yells out loud "CAN SOMEBODY DROP ME A BEAT!"

And I giggle so hard turning my head so I won't look suspicious.

His friend then gets up "I got you,Boom cha boom boom cha boom cha"

I then burst out laughing and people start looking at me too while Ben is rapping but failing so hard on purpose.

Then we all run out and stop in the parking lot of the McDonald's while Ben is fake crying."

"That was such a fail guys I was filming some guys ass the whole time,we must do more." I look over and see Ben staring at me.

Luke speaks up "I have to go home guys,duty calls,have fun without me,nice meeting you today" he waves at me and Ben.

I look over at Ben to see he is already looking at me. "Hey Benny stop staring."

He then puts his hands on my waist and leans in and we kiss. "I just want to let you know I like you like a lot."

I then pecked his lips one more time.
"Well you showed me." I then giggle and run off.

"Come on Benny let's do some more pranks today,just me and you."

"God this is why I Love you."

I then stop and turn around and smirk. "You love me,then show me you love me right now and lets do some pranks."

He then chuckles and takes mu hand in his and you guys go off to another McDonald's.