Lunchbox friends(Bonus)

A/N-Takes place in cafeteria and bathroom.

Warning-sensitive subject

Ben,Y/F/N and I are in the lunch line ready to get out lunch,I get my lunch and then Kelly grabs me by the arms and starts walking away from my friends with me.

"Hey girl will you sit me,table in the back Cafeteria see?We can be friends if you wanna be, but only till the clock hits three,After lunch we can walk to class.Talk about the boys that we wanna smash.Talk about ways to get a little more cash,After that I'll ignore your ass!"

She shoves me down on the seat and sits down too and starts gossiping about hoes that they don't know while taking slut like photos.

I sigh and place my hand down on the table firmly,"I'm sorry but I don't want no lunch box friends,I want someone who understands,like coming to my house and dieing together,a friendship that would last forever."

I then see Y/F/N and Ben walk by the table with mad looks on their faces and I give them a sad look.

I keep trying to explain why I don't want to sit there and they listen for a little but kept talking amongst one another.

People have such high expectations of me,they wanna be my Best friend then judge me if I smoke a little weed,it makes no fucking sense to me!

I get up and start looking around and see a boy sitting on his own and walk up to his table and sit down.

He looks up and smiles and I smile back,Wanna be friends and sit with me and my friends?"

He then scrunches his eyebrows,"Aren't you one of the plastic dolls over there?"

I shake my head and laugh,"Oh dear,never in my life, what's your name?Mine is Y/N by the way!"

He then lightly chuckles,"My name is Blake,or Blah is what Kelly and her groupie calls me."

I smile and take him out of his seat and link my arm to his,"Well welcome to the group Blake!"

I then walk to my actually table and see my friends get up.

I see Y/F/N clap her hands together and Ben looks a little jelly,"Guys this is Blake,Blake this is Ben and Y/F/N."

Y/F/N then sighs and puts her hands on her hips,"Thank God your back! I thought you were busy becoming a plastic carbon copy!"

I roll my eyes and giggle and Y/F/N faces Blake,"WELCOME!" Then she hugs him and I look over to see Ben with his arms crossed and his eyes open wide and poke me on the shoulder.

"Y/N, she's just like you!She has powers." I then gasp while seeing one of Kelly's minions peel and orange in mid air.

"Holy shit."

She then See's us and drops the orange and goes back to Kelly.