why(2)

A/N: I never thanked y'all for like 1.3k reads literally mind blowing!!❤️

Warning-none

Special appearance-none

I see my sister's car pull up and I look over at Ben and tell him to take out the drinks.

"Why do you need to get her drunk anyways?"

I look over at Ben and then back at the window to see her walking up to the door.

"She tells the truth when she is drunk,I want to know if your lying to me or not."

Then I hear the doorbell and I go to open the door.

She enters and just hugs me and saying sorry.

"I didn't mean to do it Y/N/N."

She points at Ben, "He made me do it."

I then push her off and dust myself off. "Sit.Have a drink.....or a couple." I mumbled the last part.

She then sits and starts chugging the whole bottle while I sit on the opposite side of the table from Ben.

~5 minutes later~

"Sister can you tell me what happened the night you saw Ben at the bar?"

"OOOOOOOOOOH YEAH,I WAS SOBER AND I SAWWWWWWW THIS CUTIE AT THE BAR AND I TOLD HIM TO DO ME OR I TELLLLLLLLL YOUUUU!"

She screams out her answer and I was shocked my sister would lie to me.

I get up and smack her. "Get out of my house,I called a Uber for your drunk ass!"

Then I hear a car horn and my sister holds onto me while I take her to the car and tell them the destination.

I look back at Ben and start to cry. "I thought she was my sister,my loving sister,but now she is a peace of shit that is blood related to me."

He then pulls me into a hug "It's going to be ok,I'm here for you, It's going to get better."

I look up at him and kiss his cheek, "I love you Ben, please don't ever leave me."

He hugs me tighter "I would never leave you,and I love you too."

Then the rest of the day we just stayed in and cuddle up on the couch trying to process what just happened.