Teacher's pet (bonus))

A/N: DRUM ROLL PLZ.......YES IT IS TRUE......AN UPDATE!*CROWD GOES CRAZY*

Takes place in science class/halls

Warning-none

      Today is a new day and I'm sitting next to Ben in Science class taking notes.

Ben leans over and whispers in my ear,"Does something seem odd about Y/F/N,she keeps like basically eating her pencil and twirling her hair?"

I look up to see what Ben was talking about and then I see Y/F/N intensely staring at our new science teacher,huh.

I then lean over to whisper to Ben,"I think she has a thing for our teacher."

Ben then makes a face and gagged,"He has a wife and kid, doesn't she know that?"

I shake my head,"probably not..."

Then the bell rang and everyone scurried out for lunch,even me and Ben.

I put my stuff in my locker and tell Ben I'm going to use the bathroom so he could go but he insisted on waiting,I let him.

I then come out of the bathroom and it hits me that I forgot my math book in science class.

" Ben can you stay outside the science class will I get my books that I left behind?"

He notes his head and sits down on a bench nearby. I then open the door to see our new science teacher about to cut open my friend who got turned really small.

I push him and pick up Y/F/N and use my powers to bring her back to normal size.

She then takes out her switch blade and starts twirling it around then cuts the teachers throat.

I stand there in shock while she heavily breaths and wipes off blood from her foreheads.

"Fun." She says in a sarcastic tone,then grabs her books.Ben enters the room,"Holy moly what in the world happened here!?" Y/F/N walks out fast and you give Ben a 'wtf' look and he shrugs his shoulders.

I grab Ben by his shirt and drag him out,"Let's go,the janitor will clean that up."