You're what?

A/N-Hey guys if you want to send me request you can on here or on Snapchat I am mostly active there mine username is (Mylie180)

Warning-none

Special appearance-None

I looked down at the pregnancy test and tears were streaming down my face quickly.

Ben will freak out if he finds out I'm pregnant with his child.

I then hear Ben call out my name so I take the test and put it under some newly washed towels in the hamper.

I then wipe my tears and go out to see him with the biggest grin on his face.

"Hey babe so I just released my new al-..baby what's wrong why are you crying?"

I then look up at him and burst into tears and he engulfs me in a hug. Then he whispers "What's wrong baby tell me?"

I then look up with glossy eyes,"B-Bathroom."

He then gets into protective mode and let's go of me to go to the bathroom,"Did somebody hurt you,did someone touch you, WHOEVER IS IN THERE GET OUT!"

Ben then starts pushing over things to maybe make the 'person' in the shower scared.

He then pushed over the hamper and a little tapping noise of the test hitting the floor catching his attention.

"W-what's that?"

I then pick it up and give it to him and hide my face in my hands mumbling,"I'm so sorry."

I then hear no answer and look up at him,"I'm sorry I'm pregnant."

He then places down the test on the sink and smiles,"You're what?"

"I-I'm pregnant."

He then picks me up and start kissing my face,"I'm going to be a father,oh gosh I'm going to be a parent with the love of my life!"

I then giggle at his reaction and hug him,"I thought you would be mad."

He then places my down and lifts up my chin,"Never in a million years would I be mad at you for something so great like this."

He then kisses my cheek and puts his hand on my stomach,"I'm ready for my little baby girl."

I put my hand on his hand,"We don't know the gender yet,could be a boy."

He then chuckles and gives me another kiss but this time on my lips,"I just want another princess."