a little longer

Summary: Fluff from another book I wrote with the names changed cause Wattpad deleted half my Spring Day one shot and I'm upset, and can't be bothered to re write it right now, and don't have the motivation to write another one so here. Super short but I can't stand it being at 59. I prefer even numbers.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: none

Dan trailed his plump, swollen lips under Phil's ear, scattering light kisses along the bend of his sharp jaw line, vanilla scent flooding his senses and small fingers clutching at the fabric of his shirt as his warm hand skimmed over his bare shoulder blade, sending sparks of pleasure bursting beneath his glowing skin.

Phil hummed, a low, honey coated sound that vibrated in his throat and trickled in his ears, drifting across his consciousness like golden clouds stained by dipping sunlight.

He traced the the edges of his collarbones, outlining the smooth column of his neck, swirling over his eyelids, his rosy cheeks, the slope of his nose, and coming to rest on his soft, red lips, tilting his head to meet his tender gaze.

Dan counted every fluttering eyelash, rubbing the pad of his thumb over his cheekbones as their bodies rested against each other, memorizing every crevice and every curve.

"We have to go soon." Phil mumbled breathily, combing his hand through his brown curls and tucking the strands behind his ears.

Dan whined softly, nuzzling into his shoulder and pressing a feather light kiss to his neck.

"Just a little longer."

A/N: How was that? Good? Bad? God awful? Please leave comments telling me your thoughts and feelings and feel free to make requests. Thank you so much for reading! I love you all so so so much, never be afraid to ask for help. You are beautiful and gorgeous and wonderful and amazing and anyone who doesn't love and support you doesn't deserve you. Don't change for anyone but yourself, and be unapologetically yourself. You are loved, you are special, and you are worth it. Take care of yourselves and be kind to yourselves. Remember to eat and stay hydrated! Love youuuuuuuuuu!