PROLOGUE

10 YEARS AGO.....

YENA POV:-

"Ouch", some of my seniors pushed me harshly on the corner of the wall in a dark old dusted room which once used to be the physics lab. The sunray was entering through one of the broken glass windows while the rests were covered with curtains...

Oh no, not again!!!!

Yes, I am getting bullied by my seniors and the reason is- "I was abandoned by my parents since I was living proof of their mistake....they wanted to do abortion but it was too late...so  they decided to give me birth after which they will abandon me..."

Well, you can ask me why did they abandon me if they wanted to give me life?

And the answer is that my mother was the mistress of my father...my father did not want to hamper his professional as well as personal life for his one mistake...so they just left me in an orphanage just a few weeks later of my birth. Then an aunt, Mrs. Kang, who regularly comes to visit the orphanage found me out and I have been taken by her.....then I have been taken care of by her...she gave me schooling, fed me, loved me, cared me, and tried to give everything that a mother gives to her own child. She spends as much time she gets with me but most of the days she stays outside because of her job. But I do not take that in my mind because whatever happens she already did enough for me.....

"Please, leave m-"

Before I could complete my sentence they grabbed my bag and after opening it they threw all of my stuffs on the floor.

They tied my mouth with a napkin and tied my hands with a rope.

Great now I can't even call for help!!

Tears automatically started to form on the brim of my eyes, threatening to fall anytime.

I am scared...

The leader of the girl gang held my chin harshly and spoke,

"Your mother was a mistress, right? They abandoned you, tsk tsk so sad."

She pouted her lip. It was cleared that she was making fun of that fact... 

"You don't deserve to be here in this school, every time people show sympathy to you and you get special attention from everyone because of that. Although you do not deserve to get all those...you always get special privileges because of that. Even you are selected for the play with Jimin although we practiced so hard and gave the audition for the play... look at you are selected so easily by our drama teacher because she knows about your pathetic life story. Today we will teach you something that you will never forget throughout your life, YOU PATHETIC UGLY CREATURE."

Her eyes are furious. Pure hatred and angered look were plastered on her face.

She then slapped me so hard that my cheek was numb for a few moments. It was for sure that her hand already left a red mark on my cheek.

I cried in pain, I cried loudly but got muffled due to the cloth that was tied around my mouth. Instead of showing any mercy at me, she smirked as if she is enjoying the view.

She lifted her arm with an intention to hit me again but that soon failed as someone grabbed her hand.

"Stop this and leave her!" An angry and deep voice interrupted them. 

We all turned our heads to the direction from where the voice is heard and soon a smile got plastered in my face and a frown formed in their faces.

"Ji-Jim-" she was cut off by Jimin as he started,

"Yes Jimin but may I know what you all are doing here and why is she tied up like this??"