7

YENA'S POV:

Now I'm here at the said address. I reached my destination five minutes before the prescribed time. I went to the make-up room to check on the members. At first, Taehyung completed dressing up and soon I did his make-up. Then, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin and lastly Yoongi.
And surprisingly this time nothing happened between me and Jimin.
I mean not any kinky things.

In fact he is avoiding any direct eye contact. But I could feel him staring at me. But then when I look at him, he moves his eyeballs as if he doesn't want me to know that he is looking at me. I should feel uncomfortable but some part of my body was feeling happy because he is looking at me.

"Wow your hands work like magic. I really appreciate your work Yena."
Taehyung praised me.
In return I gave him my thank-you smile.
I am really satisfied to make them satisfy with my talent.
All the members are now getting ready for the interview except Jimin.
I searched for him in the room where all the members were present but he was nowhere to be found.

Soon Maya came to me and said that Jimin is in the dressing room and he wants to fix his eye makeup.

I grabbed all the things that I will be needing to fix his make-up and soon headed towards the dressing room.

I knocked the door and entered the room as soon as he said,"come in."

He was struggling to fix his tie and with a smirk he added,
"I know I am handsome but you don't have to prove me that by staring at my face with those widely opened eyes, instead of that come and help me if you know how to fix the tie."

Damn your smirk Park Jimin!!!

He sometimes really gets on my nerve so badly.

Of course I know how to fix the tie because it was the part of my school uniform for five years.

Without wasting any single moment,I went near to him to do want he wanted. He was looking at me continuously. More likely staring at my face.

I looked up and now he didn't look away or try to hide the fact that he was looking at me.

He leaned on my face, whereas I backed away a little.
But he keeps on leaning more and more and now our face is only few inches apart.

His familiar smell hit my noise. He brought his hand near to my face and thinking what he could do next I closed my eyes. His finger tips touched my cheeks and instead of cupping my face or doing anything else he removed my eyelashes that landed on my cheeks and softly said "thank you."

His hot breath stroke my cheeks gently when he said those two words. He backed away then after watching my reaction.

And then on feeling the absence of his smell I opened my eyes only to find a laughing face in front of my eyes.

"Where you expecting something else,huh? You are such a needy girl. You seriously closed your eyes and expected me to do something else..."
He replied with a cheeky smile.

I was caught off guard. My cheeks turned pink clearly showing how hard I was blushing.

Why does my face give response to his words????

"Shut up, it's not like what you are thinking."

"Oh really! Then can you please explain what were you thinking and the reason behind such expression?"

"Uh-uh actually-"
I really couldn't find a relevant excuse.
My mind has stop working right now.

I hate this!!!

"Umm, you are getting late for your interview. I think you should go now, we will talk about this later."
With that, I left him alone in the dressing room escaping form him and to avoid any further embarrassing situation.

I didn't dare to look back to look at his expression.
I don't know what was he thinking now and I don't even want to think also.

(ー_ー゛)

Why is he like this???? May be because he is Park Jimin.

************

A/N: So yeahhh~ how you all doing???

Hope you enjoyed reading the chapter. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share💕

Love,
Park Jinuska❤️