11

Yena's POV:

The discussion is still going on, I tried hard to concentrate on the words that are being discussed.
My involvement was not much required, as my assistant Maya is there for me. ;)
Maya is taking the notes more or less the things that are required, so being world's most lazy girl, I am paying least attention on the topics that are being discussed.

Again thank you Maya.

*Beep beep*
Suddenly I could feel my phone vibrating.

Notification: NEW MESSAGE FROM UNKNOWN NO.

I checked the notification of SNS.

Unknown no. :
Roses are red,
violets are blue,
You are so beautiful,
so I like you.

The two ends of my lips curved up at the message.
Afterall who doesn't like to get compliments, right?!

But wait, it's from an unknown number, I should ignore it.

I switched off my phone screen, ignoring the message.

*Beep beep*

Notification: MEW MESSAGE FROM UNKNOWN NO.

Unknown no.:
I know you liked my compliment. I can see you smiling. By the way did I tell you that you look cute when you smile :)

Whaattt?! How come this person know that I am smiling?! Is the person stalking me or what??
My smile soon faded away.

Notification: NEW MESSAGE FROM UNKNOWN NO

Unknown no:
Don't feel insecure, I don't bite, unless you want me to ;)
Just kidding!! Feel free to talk to me, it's extremely evident that you are feeling bored from your expression.
Don't worry I am here for you Yena :)

Okay. That's it!!

You:
Who are you?? How do you know me?? How do you know that I am smiling?? How do you know my name?? And above of all, how did you get my number??

Unknown no:
Woah woahh!! Just chill girl!! Of you ask me so many things at one time how am I am supposed to answer you huh? Ask me one by one :)

You:
Ok fine. Who are you?

Unknown no:
Someone you already know ;)

You:
Well I know many people, so can you specify your identity.

Unknown no:
The person who is sitting just opposite to you, with the most handsome face, winking at you ;)

I followed the person's word and saw Park Jimin winking at me, suppressing his smile as much possible.
I rolled my eyes at him

(Back to SNS)

At first I saved his number as "Pervert boy."
Yes instead of blocking his number I saved it.
Afterall I can't deny about my little feelings that I have for him.
I mean, who wouldn't have if a very handsome boy with whom you have already interconnected your lips who is apparently working with you.
It's ofcourse not like I don't know him or he is some random guy, so why not?!

You:
Yahh!! How did you get my number??

Pervert boy:
The way everyone gets your number.

You:
What do you mean??

Pervert boy:
Ok fine. From Maya. Happy!!
-_-;

I shot Maya a death glare. But the innocent girl, without even knowing anything got terrified due to my sudden change in behaviour.