12

"Where are we even going?"
I asked this same question for nearly fiftieth times now as I was getting impatient with every passing sound.

It is almost thirty minutes but still we didn't reach the destination.

"You will come to know Yena, be patient."
He replied with the most polite way with a small smile crept on his lips.

He has a habit of wetting his plump lips with his tongue that flashes for just few seconds and then again moving back to its original place. His eyes balls were focused on the roads sometimes taking a quick glance at me but then again back to the road.
His hands were not so big but compared to mine it was.
He moreover has a habit of flipping back his hair bangs which often lands on his forehead to add the beauty on his face.
The first two buttons of his white shirts were opened exposing his manly chest and his sexy throat. And his sleeves were folded on his forceps whereas his hands were resting on the steering wheel. His white shirt and black jeans was just enough to add handsomeness to his looks.

Holy Jesus!!! Someone please help me out before I choke on the air for this breathtaking view in front of me

Just tell me how can a man can be so damn perfect!?

"What are you staring at?"

You...

"Um nothing... I was just thinking about the place where you are taking me."
I looked out of the window to distract myself.

Fuck you Park Jimin for stopping me from enjoying the breathtaking view!!

We soon arrived at the park beside the Han river.
And the place was awesome. Not many people were their... Just the few couples enjoying themselves and some kids running here and there on the park.
But the view of the river surrounded by the green atmosphere was just awesome.

"So?"

"Huh?"
I turned around to face him.

"Do you like the place?"

I shook my head before smiling and replied, "It's not like, I love the place. It's amazing"

Jimin's POV:

It was almost evening.
The sky was coloured with the orange hue as the Sun was about to set. The cool gentle breeze were playing with Yena's hair strands that were hanging loosely beside her beautiful face.
The orange rays of the Sun was kissing her face making her face look more beautiful.
Her sweet cheeky smile was there always showing how much she was mesmerized by the view of the Han river.
Her mole, a black dot was there still beside her left collarbone. That one thing which we both had in common on our body.
I missed you so much Kim Yena!!
Nothing can describe how much that I love you in this entire world. My first crush, now my first love and I want you to be my last. I am willing to do anything for that. I just need you beside me. I just want us to get back to what we used to be. I just want you, nothing less, nothing more.