5

[Warning: A little bit mature contents ahead so my innocent readers start reading this chapter from the asterisk mark]

It was late at night. Maybe midnight.

The lights are switched off. Only the moonlight is there to shower the world with its silvery light...
And I am here laying on the bed with my eyes wide open.

Suddenly the screeching sound of the door is heard exposing a manly figure. A slim but a well-built muscular frame...

He was wearing a white shirt and a pair of jeans which are held loosely around his waist. Only two buttons are holding his shirts together thus exposing his veiny neck.

I could not see his face due to the darkness of the night.

He slowly came towards my bed revealing his angular handsome face with messy hair, only a few strands are hanging sexily on his forehead.

And he is none other than that pervert Jimin, PARK JIMIN. The one whom I meet today.

But he is looking super-duper sexy in this condition!!! Jesus, please save me from death.

He came towards my frame and sat in front of me facing my front side.

He leans forward, slowly decreasing the distance between our bodies. He continues minimising the distance between us till I feel his hot breath on my face, while his eyes kept on judging my facial features.

"Ji-jimin wh-what are y-you doing?"

"Making you mine," he replied in the most seductive tone.

He leans more and then said against my lips, "forever."

"Wha-ah" before completing my sentence I moaned as he attacked my neck with his sweet sensible kisses. His soft lips are nibbling against my neck living red and purplish bruises all over the region. But instead of protesting, I tilted my neck backward giving him more access.

What are you doing Yena??? Protest stupid protest!!! Don't lose yourself to him!!!

I can hear the voice of my conscience, but it slowly faded away as pleasure took place over my senses.

"Ahhhh-ji-jimin-mhh-mhhm" I moaned slowly losing my mind for him.

"What babygirl??"

He replied against my skin causing a little vibration on that area.

He continued giving me wet kisses throughout my neck, whereas his hand slowly traveled from my stomach towards my inner thigh, rubbing my womanhood over the fabric while his other hand slipped inside, my top traveling up only to unclasp my bra and pushed my upper body towards his torsos, squeezing my breast against his hard rock chest.

"Babe you are so soft." he groaned beside my ear.

But it was a turn on for me.

My hands unknowingly went around his neck.

"Let's have fun tonight babygirl."

With that he pushed my body on my bed......

************************************************************************************************************

*Beep beep*
Who the fuck is this!?

*Beep beep*
Arghh!!! Stop making that noise bullshit!!

*Beep beep*
Oh God!! Fuck it, I can't take this anymore.

I opened my eyes to discover the miscreant who dared to wake me up from my beautiful slumber.
But only to discover the fact that my phone is vibrating.
Wait a minute!! Phone vibrating?! Jimin?! Where is he?? Was that a dream!! Did I just have a wet dream that too with a guy whom I just met yesterday??

Seriously??

Fuck it!! Let me pick up the phone...
I checked the caller ID and it is Maya.

Maya is calling me...

I quickly received the call still in the sleepy mood.

On phone:

Me:

Hello!!

Maya:
Hii unnie!! Oh were you sleeping??

Yes!!

Oh sorry to wake you up but today Bangtan is having an interview at 6 in the evening so come to the place I will text you the address by 4:15... And also please don't be late because you know already how busy they all are...

You can trust me, don't worry I won't be late.

Ok then bye... I will be waiting for you.

Bye.

By the time I ended the call, I had already woken up. I got up, stretched my body to the fullest and then went to the bathroom.
After completing my daily morning routine I lazily headed to my refrigerator only to find it empty.

Great!! Now I will start my day with hunger!!!

No, at least not today.
Last night I didn't even have my dinner.

I changed my clothes into an oversized hoodie and a pair of jeans and tied my hair into a messy bun.
I grabbed my purse and went to a nearby cafeteria.

**********

A/N: Thank you so much for reading so far.
Don't forget to vote, comment, and share🌹

Love,
Park Jinuska❤️