2

As I looked up I saw the smirking picture of a guy.

But more appropriately the picture of a handsome grown up man with pulpy rosy lips. An angular face but handsome enough to make the girls go crazy over him. With blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He was the perfect picture of a man with slim, muscular tall figure. Most probably this is Jim..Jim...oh yes Jimin...Park Jimin of BTS. I succeeded in recalling him.

Second time, believe me second time, I could feel something happening to my heart. A same old strange feeling that happened when everytime I used to be in front of my first crush, rather my first love of my life, that same old beautiful feeling which can't be explained by words, it can only be felt.

But little did I know that I was literally drooling over him.

As expected he noticed me and his smirk turn to an evil grin.

He leans his face a little and says,"You liked my face so much that you can't stop staring?"

My pink shade formed on my face.

Wait am I blushing?!No way not at least for this smirking figure standing in front of me.

Before I could deny it he again said,
"Hey beautiful I know you are going to deny it. But it is extremely clear from your tomato like expression that you liked more appropriately loved my handsome face. Well are you new here because I have never seen you here before in this company?"

I got pissed of what he just told.

"Hey mister first of all you should never refer a girl in this way whom you have just met. Moreover I am not your girlfriend or someone like that with whom you will talk like this. And yes I am a new stuff here and currently heading to the manager's office. So please stop blocking my path because I can't go there. So please MOVE."

I spat him back with my words by emphasizing a little bit on the word 'move'.

It is our first meeting but I can swear by anything that he is a big Playboy.

Well it's natural though for a man with such handsome and sexy vibes and muscular build.

He was going respond to my words but he got interrupted by a familiar voice.

I turned around to find that it is the Mr Bang. The person who recruited me in for this job.

On seeing him Jimin bows he does a 90 degree bow to him.

"Jimin aren't you suppose to be at the practice room. Then what are doing here?"

"Nothing, I was just heading to the practice room but suddenly this girl blocked my path, asking me the direction towards your office. So I was just helping her", Jimin replied.

Wait what?! I haven't asked him for any kind of help!!

"Ok let me deal with it so you may go now", he responded.

Jimin continued to move to his destination but before leaving he turned back, within a second and winked at me.

I was standing there like a dumbass. Am I stupid?? But more importantly how can he be such a pervert!!

God I have to work with him, as a makeup artist. Are you kidding me or what??
How am I suppose to deal with a pervert like him??

Mr Bang said," Welcome Miss Kim to Bighit Entertainment. Hope you have a good time with us. Well let us go to my office to discuss about your salery and stuffs related to your work ."
With that he headed to his office gesturing me to follow him.

I did as I was told. After about half an hour discussion he called a lady who is supposed to be my assistant. Her name is Maya. He said that Maya is one of the youngest but oldest stuff of the company, so if I face any further problem then I can consult her.

Maya is really a nice girl. Today there is no concert or any fan meeting event so there is no work for today so she used this opportunity to make me understand my job, my working hours and the exact things I have to do.

That day I got introduced with many stuffs working there. At last we headed to the boys who are the main people of here to get our introduction session completed. But I don't know why but I after she informed me that next we are suppose to meet the boys, my heart beat increased by thinking about that Pervy boy. Who knows that entire group turns out to be like him...

But I swear to God if they do any such Pervy activities I'll leave the them in God's hands.

************
A/N: please don't forget to press that star button if you liked the chapter 💜

Share|| comment|| follow❤️

Love,
Park Jinuska💖