15

Jimin's POV:

Last two days we couldn't meet because of my packed schedule.
But after every two hours I texted her, checked on her and send her my apologies for being unable to meet her and everytime she took the pain of replying me with "it's okay" and the heart emoji in the end.
She is totally a sweetheart. All her small acts are making me fall for her hard.

Although I called her before going to sleep but still some part of me was not happy for not seeing her for two days.
I miss her every now and then.

So today I planned to make a surprise visit at her apartment before going for the practice since my schedule is not so busy like the last two days. 

On my way I bought her favourite chocolate icecream and some chocolates along with that.

I knocked her door while imagining her cute grin and all her possible reactions after seeing me and her favourite icecream and chocolates which I brought for her.

But she didn't give any response.
I knocked again and waited for few minutes but still no response.
I knocked again but a little louder this time. But still no reply or any response.

Strange... Where is she??
Is she not there inside her apartment??
I knocked again but after that I lost my patience. I entered the passcode and opened the door only to find dark and empty dining room. I checked her shoe rack but her slippers were not there and all ten pairs of shoes were neatly kept side by side inside the rack. That means she is there at home, because being an organised girl she keeps everything neatly in their places as much as possible.
I called her name but again no response.
I don't know why but somehow her 'no response' was making me a bit worried.

No dumbass!!! It's not the time to worry... Go and check for her!!

Yess!! I should go and check for her.
I headed to her bedroom but the packet from my hand automatically dropped after seeing her condition. She was lying on her bed under her duvet but her face looks pale and dull. Her hair was messy and the eye bags under her eyes. Her lips were dry and overall she was looking too weak and vulnerable.
But she didn't opened her eyes or admired my presence. I guess she is sleeping.
I went to her and sat in front of her sleeping figure. I placed my hand on her forehead to check her body temperature and yes, she was having high fever. I gently shook her body and called her softly to wake her up.
She slowly opened her eyes and her lips curved up on seeing me, after which she said, "Ji-jimin."
But her words came out almost like a whisper.
My chest tightened on seeing her like this.

"Why didn't you informed me about your condition? You know you have high fever? You know you are having fever, the why didn't you tell me huh?? By the way did you take any medicine? Did you go to the doctor? Most importantly, have you eaten anything? Aish!! You are so careless. You should take care of yourself!!"
I said in one go without stopping a bit. She giggled on seeing me like this.
Such a careless girl you are Yena!!
Like even in this condition, how can you smile?
But somehow her smile brought a slight relief to my soul.

"Calm down Jiminie, I am feeling fine right now. Just today somehow I found tha-that *achhuu~* that I am having slight *sniff* fever. Bu-but *acchuu~* but *sniff* I am fine *sniff* really."
Shs said in a low tone. Again she sneezed hard followed by few sniffs.

Yes!! Ofcourse I can see how much you are!!

I sighed heavily.
"No you are Yena!! I mean just look at your condition. You only have high fever but also you caught cold. Can you take a little care of yourself,hmm?" I said while wrapping her properly on her body so that she doesn't catch any farther cold.
She smiled at me.